The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Wildflowers - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Wildflowers (/showthread.php?tid=102994)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Wildflowers - Negril75 - 11-09-2021

[attachment=2975][attachment=2974]

My Man Sonny

RE: Wildflowers - Firemon - 11-10-2021

Growing indoors with natural light through the window (questionable) isn't going to work unless you only want one harvest a year in the Fall.

You need artificial lighting and a grow room/dark space to control the photo period to grow year round. (approx. 16 hrs light vegetative stage/12 hrs light bloom cycle)

RE: Wildflowers - TAH - 11-10-2021

I am that, certainly. I've been doing it indoors since '97, and I have it down, pat. I've done some outdoor the past several years as well, since it became legal here. You know how to reach me, I'm always happy to assist. Firemon is right though, it won't work. I mean, you can grow a plant that way, and if you only want the foliage to look at then it should be fine. It'll just be stretched out and a bit stringy, and probably won't grow any buds because you'll always have lights coming on and off (needs 12 hours darkness to flower, well, generally anyway). But if you just bought a cheap stand type led light intended for houseplants to add as an extra source, it would keep them healthier (but still won't be able to grow any buds that way). 

Those Colombian Gold seeds would make you a rich man today, if stored properly in the interim. I mean, a RICH man. Those rare type of genetics commonly sell for upwards of $500 for ten seeds today, no joke. And I'd happily pay it, for the real deal. So many of the "old" origin cultivars have disappeared due to the Dutch scene spreading so many hybrid seeds around the world... it's sad for those who care about such things. The effect of those type of old tropical strains is rare, and generally doesn't exist in the market today.