The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 41 - File: inc/class_session.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 41 errorHandler->error
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Veteran Lurker... - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Veteran Lurker... (/showthread.php?tid=100025)

Pages: 1 2

Veteran Lurker... - Beavbuds - 02-21-2014

I've been visiting Jamaica since 95 and lurking on Boards almost as long. Posted a few times back in the day on the other board. Finally registered here w/the switch over. I Really enjoy the posts and people here. Just wanted to say Thank You and Please keep it up!!

RE: Veteran Lurker... - Jenn - 02-21-2014

(02-21-2014, 07:51 AM)Beavbuds Wrote:  I've been visiting Jamaica since 95 and lurking on Boards almost as long. Posted a few times back in the day on the other board. Finally registered here w/the switch over. I Really enjoy the posts and people here. Just wanted to say Thank You and Please keep it up!!

I've also lurked around here for years. Finally got around to figuring out my username and password again. Love the posts over here...and the lack of drama. Wink

RE: Veteran Lurker... - Schuttzie - 02-21-2014

Hello, and welcome out of lurkdom! Glad you decided to join up and we look forward to more posting from you, bless!

RE: Veteran Lurker... - kaycee - 02-21-2014

Welcome aboard!

RE: Veteran Lurker... - mamade11 - 02-25-2014

me too - guilty of lurking Smile

RE: Veteran Lurker... - rootswoman - 02-25-2014

Thanks for coming out of lurkdom - please feel free to add your two cents whenever you want.
Everybody is welcome - no matter whoever or whatever else you are affiliated with -
and nothing is "off topic"

RE: Veteran Lurker... - kim in socal - 02-25-2014

(02-25-2014, 05:45 PM)rootswoman Wrote:  Thanks for coming out of lurkdom - please feel free to add your two cents whenever you want.
Everybody is welcome - no matter whoever or whatever else you are affiliated with -
and nothing is "off topic"

That's good to know as I go AI, yes ALL INCLUSIVE every other year and love it...Not many of us out there but we do exist! We do the Non-AI in the odd years to explore and get out an about but still love going back to the AI...

RE: Veteran Lurker... - Sophie - 02-25-2014

Yes all you new folks, please join in discussions! I know things are kind of weird right this minute with the new board but it will go back to normal. Seems like I remember any time there is a new board format it takes a while to feel like "home"........but then I forget what the old format was-lol

RE: Veteran Lurker... - Schuttzie - 02-26-2014

Hi, Kim, welcome! Nothing is off topic here and we'd love your input along with everyone else's.

RE: Veteran Lurker... - rootswoman - 02-26-2014

(02-26-2014, 06:33 AM)Schuttzie Wrote:  Hi, Kim, welcome! Nothing is off topic here and we'd love your input along with everyone else's.

Yes KIm, and AI is not a dirty word here!