The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 41 - File: inc/class_session.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 41 errorHandler->error
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Mud or Mudfire - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Mud or Mudfire (/showthread.php?tid=100037)

Mud or Mudfire - Angel - 02-22-2014

Which one are you going to be? You are in under both names now. One is enough.

RE: Mud or Mudfire - mudfire - 02-22-2014

(02-22-2014, 10:01 AM)Angel Wrote:  Which one are you going to be? You are in under both names now. One is enough.
dread said mudfire,and im not going to put up a fus with a man building a new message board.so mudfire it is

RE: Mud or Mudfire - Angel - 02-22-2014

ok Mudfire how are your bees doing?

RE: Mud or Mudfire - mudfire - 02-22-2014

[attachment=42]
(02-22-2014, 08:31 PM)Angel Wrote:  ok Mudfire how are your bees doing?

I opened the hive in November and there was a ball of bees surrounding the queen with about 2000 or so dead ones on the outside of the hive.i also tried to check one day in feb.but the clouds came in and the temp then went down,so I couldn't open the hivecause they would have gotten to cold and died,so now ill have to wait til after march11,when we get back from jamaics to look.ill also have to order 6 more pounds for my other 2 hives.but I have a good feeling that ill have about half of my original bees left.so I can steal about 49 lbs. of honey from them.i tried to post a pic,but it wouldn't work,sorry

ill be darned,it did work

RE: Mud or Mudfire - Angel - 02-23-2014

Nice, enjoy Jamaica and hope there is plenty of honey when you get home. Looks like you wrapped them nicely.

RE: Mud or Mudfire - jillybean - 02-23-2014

Hey Mud, new to the board but have lurked for years. I too am going to be on the rock until March 10th. Hope we can meet up for a beverage and/or some shenanigans! I'll be staying at Caribbean Delight the first couple of days beginning the 27th. Safe travels.

Blessings to all.