The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 41 - File: inc/class_session.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 41 errorHandler->error
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
driver to PA and around PA - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: driver to PA and around PA (/showthread.php?tid=100041)

driver to PA and around PA - suzengrace - 02-23-2014

hey everyone...My cousin and here family will be at sandals negril(cousin getting married) staying for a little time then they have reservations at Kanopi in PA--looking for a driver who can has large enough vehicle.This is first time in Jam (they usually go to Bali, etc) and were thinking about driving.(they've already been quoted around 480)cause of the cost...I think its better/safer and if they can find a reputable driver..Thanks

RE: driver to PA and around PA - ohliz - 02-23-2014

Well Clive's does it, not sure how many people but $280 from MoBay to Porty.

http://clivestransportservicejamaica.com/airporttransfers_1.htm#MontegoBayPortAntonio

The high cost of getting to Porty is why I always wind up renting there.

RE: driver to PA and around PA - suzengrace - 02-23-2014

(02-23-2014, 02:43 PM)ohliz Wrote:  Well Clive's does it, not sure how many people but $280 from MoBay to Porty.

http://clivestransportservicejamaica.com/airporttransfers_1.htm#MontegoBayPortAntonio

The high cost of getting to Porty is why I always wind up renting there.

yes- i drive too..but these are total newbies with family......yeah, was thinking about clives..

RE: driver to PA and around PA - ohliz - 02-24-2014

Clive's gives you a rate to compare with others at least. Maybe $320 from Negril to Porty or something, based on the rate I copied above?

RE: driver to PA and around PA - jitterbug - 02-25-2014

suzen, can you act as their driver? . . . they rent the van, you drive . . . win, win

RE: driver to PA and around PA - suzengrace - 02-26-2014

(02-25-2014, 04:55 PM)jitterbug Wrote:  suzen, can you act as their driver? . . . they rent the van, you drive . . . win, win

I hear you Jitters..... LOL !!! But hey, I'd like to be the passenger for once so that I could also sit back and enjoy the beautiful scenery..

But i do like your suggestion...

RE: driver to PA and around PA - jitterbug - 02-28-2014

hey suzen, i hear you on being driven . . . it's nice once in a while . . .