The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 41 - File: inc/class_session.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 41 errorHandler->error
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Good people in Negril! - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Good people in Negril! (/showthread.php?tid=100099)

Good people in Negril! - Beavbuds - 03-11-2014

I had to Share this: My son (23yrs) and his GF were in Jamiaca today off a Cruise. I pre arranged Transportation for him. Patrick of Esperanza tours(876-995-9780 or E-Mail: esperanza@cwjamaica.com) is our driver in negril and we didn't go to negril last 2 trips,(explored the island) so its been 6 yrs since we've seen him. He is honest, reliable, and safe! Patrick was waiting at the Mo Bay port w/a cooler w/Tings and Beer. He e mails me this morning from his phone at YS falls and lets me know all is well. He also e mailed me again this eve from his phone to let me know they had made it back to the boat on time. This was not part of our agreement. Patrick (also a father) went above and beyond whats expected! I am so grateful. I have been smiling all day!!! He is a example of a good Jamaican man! He has helped us with anything we needed while in Negril and introduced us to some other good Folks. We met patrick in the mid to late 90's and i remember he was hesitant about the internet as it was fairly new. Now he is e mailing from his phone on the fly and my son spent the day w/him on his first trip to Jamaica alone as a adult....Time flies and things change so fast... I can't wait to see my sons pictures and here all of his stories. His GFs (1st time to JA) take on Jamacia should be interesting also....Now i'm going to the store for some Stripes and when i get back i'm gonna turn on Bob,Fire up a spliff and crank up the heat....No Worries......

RE: Good people in Negril! - kylake - 03-11-2014

Don't you love it when a plan comes together. We once did a day trip from Tortola to Anegeda from a cruise ship. Made it back with 15 minutes to spare.
Sounds like your friend and driver Patrick went above and beyond as you mentioned.
Have a good evening!

RE: Good people in Negril! - Pineapple - 03-11-2014

Doesn't surprise me at all about Patrick. He was my driver for many many years. Loved sitting up front with him and catching up on all the news on the ride to Negril. He always goes above and beyond.

RE: Good people in Negril! - rootswoman - 03-12-2014

Always so nice to hear good things! This is what makes us keep going back!

RE: Good people in Negril! - Negrillover - 03-14-2014

I have known Patrick a lot of years myself. He is a great person. I have always felt safe with him as a solo traveler.

RE: Good people in Negril! - Susantherese - 03-15-2014

I agree about Patrick. I have known him for years. A very good human being who always goes above and beyond. I can remember times when my flight was hours late. I never had to worry about him being there. I have so much respect for him.

RE: Good people in Negril! - Schuttzie - 03-16-2014

Really nice to hear about good people you meet, wonderful!