The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Treehouse...comments - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Treehouse...comments (/showthread.php?tid=100103)

Pages: 1 2

Treehouse...comments - oldtimer - 03-12-2014

I'm looking at Treehouse for the stay before my son's wedding with my daughter and 3 kids.Any comments ???

RE: Treehouse...comments - Angel - 03-12-2014

Have only heard good things about Treehouse.

RE: Treehouse...comments - kylake - 03-12-2014

Last time I saw picture of Treehouse the beach erosion that was a problem is not longer a problem. The sand has replenished itself and they have much more beach. That is a positive.

RE: Treehouse...comments - wendy - 03-13-2014

The beach in feb. was the best ive seen in years, plenty plenty beach come back. Years ago when i stayed there we werent allowed to bring our own drinks on the beach while lounging, not sure if this is true anymore but something to think about. There was also some talk awhile back about folks having to pay a small fee if not staying there to lounge or was it for dining, cant remember the whole details but when i was to meet up with a few gals for lunch the entrance gate keeper there was a fee to come in ???? maybe someone else here can give you the details on this fee thing.

RE: Treehouse...comments - booger - 03-13-2014

They tried to hit me for a fee at the gate last year. Also, while some beach has come back it is still dense with the amount of rooms. I personally would look elsewhere.

RE: Treehouse...comments - oldtimer - 03-13-2014

Hmmmm...there are a couple of Hmmm's Thanks guys !!

RE: Treehouse...comments - Angel - 03-13-2014

Oldtimer check with Gail at Treehouse regarding questions if you want.

RE: Treehouse...comments - rootswoman - 03-13-2014

I saw somewhere - was it facebook? That the TreeHouse has some sort of a Groupon Deal going on - does anyone know?

OT - I think you are on the right track - perhaps that added security is a good thing! Keep the riff raff away from the kids (and keep OT away from the riff raff lol)

RE: Treehouse...comments - Angel - 03-13-2014

There will be a Groupon special from March 18 till December 25. It will not show on Groupon until March 18

RE: Treehouse...comments - oldtimer - 03-13-2014

I tried calling Gail but the phone # on their website is for the US or the UK ???? What's up with that ?? I also have sent 2 email's and no reply . What's up with that ????
Riff Raff you say...that would be a good thing for the kids to stay away from !!! me and Riff Raff don't mix well ...just ask Tayon...hehehe or the Corner Bar....or the odd non taxi taxi.I go postal/turbo /old Jamaican woman INSTANDLY !!!! I don't have the time of day for the bums !!Now.. if they are going to sell me something or play some tunes WELCOME !!!!
Two feb's ago I took the mirror right off a non taxi by the Burger King the MOMENT he said racist bumbacloth but having said that I take cabs from the time I leave the beach (suppertime ) or leave any place on the cliffs after a few drinks and what not.