The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Justice Pon Di Road - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Justice Pon Di Road (/showthread.php?tid=100162)

Justice Pon Di Road - DAWN - 03-25-2014

Travel day..

Turns out there was only 44 people on the flight to Montego Bay.  I was sat next to a jamaican lady that said she was coming home (Kingston) from vacation and said I bet you are going on vacation.  I told her I was staying in Negril.  I remembered that Miss Del, who runs Lena's/Donaldson Inn used to work in Kingston. As big as Kingston is, what were the odds.  So I asked this lady if she knew her.  Her face lit up and her head went back with a laugh and said "yes,she is a dear friend of mine".  Turns out they have worked together on numerous child advocacy projects.  I carried another friends book, Justice Pon di Road with me. I dug it out of my carryon and let her read it.  She oo'd and ah'd as she paged thru it.  She asked where she could get a copy and took down the information. :0). Once the doors were shut she moved to the row ahead of me. On the way out she wished me a good time and be sure to tell Miss Del hello.

i was at Alfred's e other day and spotted Nevil..I showed him the book and told the story and read hi the chapter with him.  True he wanted to see his name but patty,an was close enough.  I kept my book and the. Got in contact with the writer.  While my book was signed to me, when I bumped into him today I decided to give him my copy.

ot check the. License plate..

RE: Justice Pon Di Road - rootswoman - 03-25-2014

Yea! Dawn!
What a great story and a great picture.
OT is going to love this!

I

RE: Justice Pon Di Road - kylake - 03-25-2014

Have a great trip Dawn and it sounds like you are off to a wonderful start!

RE: Justice Pon Di Road - DAWN - 03-25-2014

You look pretty was a comment made by two little boys that spotted me in my dress walking up the lane.
A mom, a dad and a kid on one little bike pass me
A guy, a cylinder of gas and a cell phone on a bike.
Yam salesman, " mi have Di yams"
I just past one rasta and him say, enjoy your vibes
How you drop so much weight?  Ya slim so?
Kids passing on their way to school..I enjoy listening to them chat patios to there or just kick along talking to themselves.

RE: Justice Pon Di Road - oldtimer - 03-25-2014

PERFECT !!!!!! Neville is such a great guy !!! Thanks Dawn you made my day !!!

RE: Justice Pon Di Road - Nurse Marcia - 03-28-2014

Nice! Continue, please.

RE: Justice Pon Di Road - Schuttzie - 03-29-2014

Yeah, thanks for checking in Dawn.  Love to hear more!

RE: Justice Pon Di Road - rootswoman - 03-29-2014

Last I saw Dawn is still in Jamaica - lets hope she shares more when she gets back (if not sooner) I am really looking forward to a Dawn stylee report!

RE: Justice Pon Di Road - DAWN - 01-20-2015

RI P  my sweet Friend! 

RE: Justice Pon Di Road - Venusdelondon - 01-21-2015

Lovely! x