The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Need Help To Insert Pics - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Need Help To Insert Pics (/showthread.php?tid=100167)

Need Help To Insert Pics - monica - 03-27-2014

Help - tried to post pics but get this error message:The file you attached is too large. The maximum size for that type of file is 500 kilobytes.
I know I have a dinasour camera - what do I need to do?
Thanks

RE: Need Help To Insert Pics - rootswoman - 03-27-2014

Hi Monica, Welcome!
You have come across a problem our tech is trying to solve but in the meantime, Your pictures need to be re-seized.
There is an easy and free resizer that you can download but I'm going to have to ask for the link. I hope someone else who has figured it out can tell you what to do soon. When our tech gets home from work I'll ask him to post the link if no one else does.
I a looking forward to seeing your pictures!

RE: Need Help To Insert Pics - Raine - 03-28-2014

Hi Monica, look forward to seeing your pics as well. I am unable to post pics as well but this is because of the age of my puta and still have windows 98...dwl. Tried installing more recent windows it just would not take almost crash puta is more than thirteen years old....dwl finding parts for it is getting harder and harder have to peruse so many of the second hand stores....have a little tablet....but for some reason it will not allow me to post pics.

RE: Need Help To Insert Pics - rootswoman - 03-28-2014

Image Resizer Powertoy Clone for Windows
http://imageresizer.codeplex.com/releases/view/82827

After you install it...right click the photo thumbs or filenames
you wish to resize and from the menu...choose...Resize.

This is it Monica and Rain - Once its on your computer, it makes life a lot easier - as Dread said you just right click on your picture and it gives you an option of small med or large - at that point I usually just pick the large and it seems to work.

RE: Need Help To Insert Pics - monica - 03-29-2014

Thank you - downloaded. Feb 2014 pics to come.

RE: Need Help To Insert Pics - rootswoman - 03-29-2014

Yea! Good job Monica.
BTW Your avatar is very cute.