The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
11 day trip to England - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: 11 day trip to England (/showthread.php?tid=100196)

Pages: 1 2

11 day trip to England - Tanfastic - 04-04-2014

While I hate to be away from Mrs. DD, I've been in England for the last 9 days. Crazy time, been sick but also enjoying the sights, AFTER hours that is.

RE: 11 day trip to England - rootswoman - 04-04-2014

Hope your taking some pictures! We love pictures here lol.
Enjoy and thanks for checking in with us.

RE: 11 day trip to England - jitterbug - 04-05-2014

so, how is the scene after hours?

RE: 11 day trip to England - Tanfastic - 04-05-2014

Jitterbug I have been under the weather with a cold so not to much of the evening thing happening. Also the cost of drinks is crazy, my coworker and I each had one drink at the bar on Wednesday night (him a gin & tonic, me a Jack & diet coke) the bill was $35!!!!!! I raised hell about it but the bartender said that this is the cost and even sadder is they use a shot glass to measure all liquor.  We we found a small Pub on Thursday and had drinks again, this time it was only $18 so we felt like we were stealing. LOL
Rootswoman I took almost 100 pictures but still having an issue with the resizer on my iPad. Will work on it and try to post.

RE: 11 day trip to England - Schuttzie - 04-07-2014

I hope you are feeling better soon, Tanfastic.  I can't wait for pictures, yippee!

RE: 11 day trip to England - Angel - 04-07-2014

Sorry you're away from home and sick. Hope you get to feeling better and get home soon.

RE: 11 day trip to England - Tanfastic - 04-16-2014

Sorry I haven't replied to this, been home from England for 9 daysand really sick, high fever, cough and really having trouble breathing . I got diagnosed with Valley Fever, disease in the lungs from a fungal spore found in the Southwest. They told me late yesterday, it will never cure but will be controlled thru medicine for the rest of my life. Started the meds last night and was told I will start to feel better in a week or so. Right now I'm grounded from all air travel for a while, very weak and have lost 18 pounds (down a total of 65 since last October, but most was on purpose) in the last 2.5 weeks. Crazy but I'm on the road to recovery. Peace to everyone!

RE: 11 day trip to England - Angel - 04-16-2014

Tanfastic sorry to hear you got that sick. Hope you get to feeling better real soon and stronger.

RE: 11 day trip to England - oldtimer - 04-16-2014

Yikes !!! That sounds like a terrible disease . I hope you feel better soon. !!!!

RE: 11 day trip to England - rootswoman - 04-17-2014

OMG Tanfastic!!!!
I hope you get well fast - yikes - that sounds awful.

That is a lot of weight loss - congratulations! (sort of)
I know some is from illness but it sounds like a lot is from hard work.
You will be sporting a much smaller size this summer - Once your health is back I bet you will really enjoy that new physique.

take care and keep in touch