The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Horses on the Beach - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Horses on the Beach (/showthread.php?tid=100213)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Horses on the Beach - Blues Pirate - 04-25-2014

I've seen the guy run behind the horse with a shovel then bury the poop in the sand. Hope no little kids decide to build a sand castle where it is buried. I've read that the poop breaks down 'quickly' in the sand but still.......

RE: Horses on the Beach - jitterbug - 04-25-2014

i sometimes think "tourists" leave their brains at home . . .

saw a very, very large lady and her equally large husband being paraded up and down the beach . . .
poor, poor horses!!! . . .
these folks were "heavy weights" and had no business being on a horse!!!
. . . so it goes in negril . . .

some of the ignorance is hard to watch and ignore . . .

RE: Horses on the Beach - booger - 04-25-2014

That right there pisses me off. I struggle with the horseback riding with a lightweight, however if you are a heavyweight stay off the damn horse. I'm surprised nobody called them out.

RE: Horses on the Beach - Sophie - 04-25-2014

I had to smile at the last two comments. I LOVE horses,,, I want to pet them and hug them and smell them. I never ride them though......I have always felt weird about it. I have always thought "I don't want their big ass sitting on me so why should I sit my big ass on them." And hell, I thought I would hurt them somehow when I was tiny,,, now that I am way past tiny??? I might consider riding a draft horse-LOL

RE: Horses on the Beach - jitterbug - 04-26-2014

i almost shouted out to get their fat ass of that poor animal . . . the woman was smiling like a fool!!

it's bad enough the horses are galloped up and down that beach relentlessly all day long in that heat never mind the baggage . . .

RE: Horses on the Beach - Schuttzie - 04-26-2014

Oh, Lord! LOL, the poor horses!

RE: Horses on the Beach - rootswoman - 04-26-2014

only in Jamaica?
Well,  maybe not...

Sorry I realize this video is very bad taste

RE: Horses on the Beach - rastagirl777 - 04-26-2014

OMG, How big were these people?  Horses are work animals, they can carry an extraordinary amount of weight.  If not it doesn't fall on the rider especially when encouraged by the "tender" - you'd think they would know/care about over-burdening the animal.

So, who's the eediat, really?  Big people want to have fun as much as smaller people.

RE: Horses on the Beach - Tim - 04-26-2014

I remember doing the ride at rhodes hall and thinking the horses sure weren't very big. I'm sure it was a treat for them going into the sea with their riders. And not just to cool off .