The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
strange but true... - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: strange but true... (/showthread.php?tid=100215)

strange but true... - oldtimer - 04-14-2014

I have booked 2 rooms for 1 night at Toby's in MoBay . It is 1/2 as much booking through an adjentcy ( sp) than from the hotel straight up . Why is that ?????

RE: strange but true... - Schuttzie - 04-14-2014

I believe it~  I always try multiple search sites to get the best price.  Good for you, OT!

RE: strange but true... - rootswoman - 04-14-2014

Nice OT! Good job!
I think some of the agencies will get a block of rooms and they can manipulate the prices - its hard to figure how it happens but it does happen.
Thats why I check multiple sources also!

RE: strange but true... - wendy - 04-14-2014

Do you suppose its the same for flights also ? I've looked for my aug vaca on delta...!! wow...HIGH prices for me. So i checked cheapoair for the same dates. delta wanted high $700 with cheapo at low $400's...cheapo was using trans air so i looked on transair website for the same flight # that cheapo had, transair website didnt have those same flights # but same dates and time being higher priced...has anyone ever used cheapoair here and if you have, did you find that everything was on the up and up with them ? I'm always scared a bit to book with agencies and NOT directly with the airline.

RE: strange but true... - rootswoman - 04-14-2014

Good question Wendy - ive never heard of them

RE: strange but true... - Tammy - 04-14-2014

Cheapoair used to be highly recommended by several on the boards. I think Lola was one that used them.

RE: strange but true... - Schuttzie - 04-15-2014

I recommend cheapoair and have used them with no problems.