The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 505 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 360 session->create_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Honesty at Best in the West - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Honesty at Best in the West (/showthread.php?tid=100245)

Honesty at Best in the West - MoFromMonroe - 05-02-2014

Just wanted to share a store about Kareen, the waitress at Best In The West. We were a group of 8 (4 couples there for dinner last week). After happy hour at Coco we were all a little tipsy and of course continued to drink while waiting for our chicken. After dinner the bill arrived and one in our party figured how much we owed including the tip. The price was $30 per couple. One couple thought it was $30 each and put in $60. We told Kareen we were all set and the rest was hers. She walked away and came back to say "you gave me way too much money". Who does that? She counted it a few times for us and the one couple realized their mistake. Nice to know someone was honest and watching out for us! Give her your business and tip her well. She deserves it!

RE: Honesty at Best in the West - Oldtimer2 - 05-02-2014

Nice !!!! I hope she got tipped well for that !!!

RE: Honesty at Best in the West - MoFromMonroe - 05-02-2014

Absolutely!!!!!!!! And will every time.

RE: Honesty at Best in the West - Sharleen - 05-02-2014

That is exactly why I still, after all these years, I love Jamaica so much!  Though I am still bothered by all my sun glasses thefts. 

RE: Honesty at Best in the West - Pineapple - 05-02-2014

What a wonderful story.  Thanks for sharing.  

RE: Honesty at Best in the West - Schuttzie - 05-03-2014

That is so great to hear that honesty is alive and well.  Thank you for sharing this with us!

RE: Honesty at Best in the West - rootswoman - 05-03-2014

Very Nice little story!
Thanks Mo!