The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 41 - File: inc/class_session.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 41 errorHandler->error
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Not Negril related, but for dog lovers - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Not Negril related, but for dog lovers (/showthread.php?tid=100250)

Not Negril related, but for dog lovers - Susantherese - 05-05-2014

I know many of you love your furry families, so asking for good energy and prayers.  I found out today my beautiful Westie girl has several tumors on her lungs, not operable.  She has been my heart for 12 years.  I want to make these last months really good.  Not sure what I will do without her....

RE: Not Negril related, but for dog lovers - Sophie - 05-05-2014

Ah man.....I'm so sorry for you and your baby. I wish I could fix her....I wish she could live forever. I wish all of our fur babies could live forever. My thoughts are with you.

RE: Not Negril related, but for dog lovers - oldtimer - 05-06-2014

The Rainbow Bridge leads to a park where all dogs are free. There will be plenty of new friends to meet and bums to sniff . The fences are no longer there and leaches are a thing of the past .The puddles are filled with clean cool water and the fruits from the trees are the finest food for all the dogs . There is peace ,the turmoil for abused dogs is now forgotten and all dogs will mix freely . The beds are warm and comfy and their new friends all are safe. There are no cars to dodge and the air is clean and warm . Your little fella will be just fine as you will be . Nobody said it was easy . I think of Howlin' Wolf 100 times every day but then look over at Spud and realize how lucky I was and how happy I am again.

RE: Not Negril related, but for dog lovers - jitterbug - 05-06-2014

soo sorry for your fur baby.

i still think of my sophie 100 times and more a day even though i have a new best friend . . .

RE: Not Negril related, but for dog lovers - Kandm - 05-06-2014

Positive energy and loving prayers being sent your way!

RE: Not Negril related, but for dog lovers - Susantherese - 05-06-2014

Thanks, everyone for your kind words!

RE: Not Negril related, but for dog lovers - goldilocks - 05-06-2014

So sorry to hear this Susantherese,  try to enjoy every moment you can with your Westie girl.  Our pets do live on in our hearts and memories, and perhaps one day a new friend will come into your heart.  Never a replacement, but a new friend.

RE: Not Negril related, but for dog lovers - Bruce - 05-06-2014

So very sorry to hear about this. Sending positive thoughts Westie's way.

RE: Not Negril related, but for dog lovers - Pineapple - 05-06-2014

Sending you and your baby big hugs.  Sorry you are having to go through this but I'm so thankful that your little girl has you.  I, like Sophie, wish all our babies could live forever and never get sick.