The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 41 - File: inc/class_session.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 41 errorHandler->error
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Mudfire - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Mudfire (/showthread.php?tid=100274)

Mudfire - Angel - 05-24-2014

How are the new bees doing? Just wondering.

RE: Mudfire - oldtimer - 05-24-2014

ll things are "a buzz " I bet.....I just couldn't let that pass...hehehe

RE: Mudfire - mudfire - 05-24-2014

there comming along fine.they have 6 combs in each of the 2 hives and looks like the weather will stay warm now so they will start putting honey in the combs and cap them with wax.since the flowers are starting to bud now the pollen has been going into the hive at a pretty go rate and they are multiplying like crazy every 21 days.im going to stop feeding them suger water when the next gallon is empty,so then they will be on there own,till i decide to take some capped honey from them.then ill get some good pictures of them doing there thing.i havent forgot you,its just that i havent seen anything thats really interesting to take a picture of,soon come.

RE: Mudfire - Angel - 05-24-2014

Thank you for posting those. Think it is interesting and that you share your info.