The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
'site' i found on Ricks dangers of jumping - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: 'site' i found on Ricks dangers of jumping (/showthread.php?tid=100293)

Pages: 1 2

'site' i found on Ricks dangers of jumping - wendy - 06-02-2014

http://www.rickscafenegril.com/

RE: 'site' i found on Ricks dangers of jumping - rootswoman - 06-02-2014

OMG!
Seeing the picture of that nice looking young man just broke my heart.

What a website! I had o stop reading I was getting so upset.

RE: 'site' i found on Ricks dangers of jumping - kaycee - 06-02-2014

Wow. Those accounts are eye opening! I have never gone back to Ricks after a bad experience I had. Went for lunch, was asked to move because it was for tourists. So I moved to downstairs, was ignored. Went and sat at the bar, asked for a drink...all I got was stares from the staff. But as soon as a busload of AI tourists pulled up, it was all smiles and hurrying to get drinks. I sat at the bar for a good 30 mins and nothing. Tried to take pics of ppl jumping, but was told I had to pay. I said forget it and left.

RE: 'site' i found on Ricks dangers of jumping - oldtimer - 06-03-2014

WOW !!!!! YIKES !!!!!! EYE OPENER !!!!!! I never would have guessed that many people would get hurt . At Pirate's Cove my kids on a daily bases (when we were in Negril ) would dive off the highest part over and over . NOT NOW !!!!!! I have done some very dangerous things while in my boat and LUCKELY !!!!!! came out unscathed but this is HORRENDOUS !!!! with the attitude they have . Good job finding this site !!!

RE: 'site' i found on Ricks dangers of jumping - jitterbug - 06-03-2014

one tourist attraction i've never done. not a risk taker.
what an eye-opener!!!!

RE: 'site' i found on Ricks dangers of jumping - kylake - 06-03-2014

Thanks for posting Wendy

RE: 'site' i found on Ricks dangers of jumping - Blues Pirate - 06-03-2014

Excellent web site. She started it several years ago after she was injured but it has evolved into something much bigger now.
I tried posting the link with a disguised subject line on TA and it was removed within 45 minutes. Someone over yonder sure has a personal agenda.

RE: 'site' i found on Ricks dangers of jumping - Sharleen - 06-03-2014

I've read five or six of the stories YIKES !!!  So troubling - Thanks for posting, what an eye opener.  I've always hated that place since it first opened.  The original Rick used to suck up to the Jamaican Tourist Association people really badly - I think it first opened around 1974 or so.  I'm going back to read some more.

RE: 'site' i found on Ricks dangers of jumping - ohliz - 06-03-2014

Speaking of posts that got deleted from TA, I grabbed google's cached copy of this and put it up yesterday: http://www.travelsinjamaica.com/2014/06/on-jumping-from-cliffs.html

RE: 'site' i found on Ricks dangers of jumping - Raine - 06-04-2014

(06-02-2014, 09:17 PM)'kaycee' Wrote:  Wow. Those accounts are eye opening! I have never gone back to Ricks after a bad experience I had. Went for lunch, was asked to move because it was for tourists. So I moved to downstairs, was ignored. Went and sat at the bar, asked for a drink...all I got was stares from the staff. But as soon as a busload of AI tourists pulled up, it was all smiles and hurrying to get drinks. I sat at the bar for a good 30 mins and nothing. Tried to take pics of ppl jumping, but was told I had to pay. I said forget it and left.

That is so rude, how do they know you were not a tourist?