The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
JA Observer article on Negril ambulance - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: JA Observer article on Negril ambulance (/showthread.php?tid=100310)

JA Observer article on Negril ambulance - Sharleen - 06-12-2014

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/regional/Reynolds-calls-for-proper-management-of-Negril-ambulance_16864979

RE: JA Observer article on Negril ambulance - oldtimer - 06-12-2014

"Negril is presently without a working ambulance "...
That says it all.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just how clear do you want this said ???????

RE: JA Observer article on Negril ambulance - suzengrace - 06-12-2014

so how is the "overlord" over there going to spin this one ?????

RE: JA Observer article on Negril ambulance - kylake - 06-12-2014

Suzengrace, that reminds me did the overlord ever get the pictures to your of the ambulances and equipment you requested about a couple of months back when there was the tragic jet ski accident? I think you just basically said you would like to see what they have (since he and a few others were raving how good and efficient the service was) and he said sure I will get some pics.

RE: JA Observer article on Negril ambulance - booger - 06-12-2014

I was in Negril a couple of weeks ago and saw an ambulance driving down beach road headed towards Mobay. This was after the accident of the one mentioned. I thought I recall reading about a private ambulance option in the past.

RE: JA Observer article on Negril ambulance - suzengrace - 06-12-2014

Kylake: like i figured -no pictures...I was going to take some myself this last reach in Dec-but wasnt feeling well and thus up to it while i was in Negril...

Booger: there a few private ambulance companies..I dont have their info in front of me  but am sure one our members out there would have it and the aprox. cost to get to Mobay_cuz you dont want ever go to Sav..

The largest hospital near my yard is the one hosp. in Falmouth..my partner had to go there recently..they took some urine/blood sample and gave him an aspirin..he had severe flu/food poison symptoms...no iv fluids, waited for12 hours in waiting room. the bed in er had no pillow and thread bare dirty sheets ( i guess if yur a patient in the hosp.your family is expected to bring clean sheets, food, etc).was sent on his way with a prescritpion of i dont know what..probably antibiotic..and never found out what he had...he was better off drinking bush tea and lots of spring mineral water..