The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 41 - File: inc/class_session.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 41 errorHandler->error
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Tammy - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Tammy (/showthread.php?tid=100312)

Pages: 1 2

Tammy - Angel - 06-12-2014

Hope that you are well and your Mom is too. Also that you are enjoying the warmer weather. Miss your posts.

RE: Tammy - oldtimer - 06-13-2014

Me to . Hope all is well Tammy !!!!!!

RE: Tammy - kylake - 06-13-2014

Tammy, I have never had the pleasure of meeting you like the legendary members have but hope you and your Mom are doing well.
Thanks for this forum and hope to meet you someday as I live in TN and grew up living in a house on hwy 25 near Cross Plains,TN and went to school at Portland if any of that makes any sense to you.

RE: Tammy - Sophie - 06-13-2014

Yes Tammy, think of you often. Hope all is well.

RE: Tammy - Tammy - 06-14-2014

Hey guys I'm here and doing OK. Mom is pretty sick and has been back in the hospital but is home now. She has COPD and it's pretty bad. She is on oxygen pretty much 24/7. Some weeks are better than others for her and us all. Only thing any of us can do is take one day at a time and pray tomorrow is a better day than yesterday. Please keep her in your prayers as she doesn't have a will to live and that is the biggest problem. I was there a couple weeks ago for a few days and she says she won't be here Christmas and that's hard to hear and accept. I can understand why and how she feels that way but we need and want her to fight so it's hard.

I'm headed to work this morning but wanted to drop in and let you guys know I'm OK and I think about you all every day. xoxo 

Kylake now that is interesting. Where do you live now? PM me if you like.

RE: Tammy - Schuttzie - 06-14-2014

My prayers to you and your Mom, Tammy~  I know this must be terribly hard for you but you must also, please take care of yourself.  Thank you for taking the time to check in with us here.  Many blessings and love to you!

RE: Tammy - rootswoman - 06-14-2014

[attachment=777] 

RE: Tammy - kylake - 06-14-2014

Tammy, sent you a PM.

RE: Tammy - Angel - 06-14-2014

Tammy sorry to hear that. You and family are in my prayers. Hang in there. 

RE: Tammy - Pineapple - 06-17-2014

Angel, thanks for starting this thread.  

Tammy, I was just thinking about you and your mom last week.  Sorry she's having a difficult time.  It's heart wrenching when you hear your mom say she doen'ts want to go on.  I know, I've been there.  I will keep you and your family in my prayers.