The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1303 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1303 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1395 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 500 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 177 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 182 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key "query" - Line: 1308 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1308 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1313 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1313 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
trip report with video pics. - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+---- Forum: Trip Report Archive (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: trip report with video pics. (/showthread.php?tid=100341)

Pages: 1 2

trip report with video pics. - suzengrace - 06-22-2014

I was pretty sick when i left for negril-i almost was going cancel my trip but took plenty of meds, etc and was going to make this reach all about relaxing, unwinding, decompressing...no adventures, no plans..just chilling on the verandah while we were in negril for week.Our go to  place is catcha gardens-everything about the place is so positive-we usually have the upstairs room next to road-fun to watch and hear the street and ltu crowd.Did our usual morning walk to just natural -my partner loves to have reasoning there for hours and I admit I love it too and vibes, and food...spent alot time across the street at ltu where many of my partners friends came by to hang out (hes from that area of west end) we use to hang across the cliffs from ricks to watch divers and party-but its now fenced off-so went to ricks to see some of our friends who are divers there, it was fun and entertaining and easy to see how some one could get hurt ..drinks are overpriced and watered down..
we alwasy hang out at ras rodys(like family) ..love to sit on the bench and eat some ital and watch the coming and goings on the west end road. i have a few favorite places to go on the beach -depending on my mood.. when i want to chill and have an excellent meal i go to cosmos.. when i want total seclusion in  nature type setting then its the public long bay beach #1 ( i like #2 too) (next to cosmos)..no higglers ,very few people, water very clean..
when i want some entertainment than bourbon beach it is..love to sit under the grape trees and watch the show around me.. when i want rum punch i head to canoe for their 2 for 1 deal..love chilling on the sofas..this time we came there and low and behold some meet up/one love bus happening was going on there.lots of people ..even saw mr. Gerry there later on..soon the crowds left and we had place to ourselves.. I always pop by miyard to say hello to delroy and chill on the porch..,,finally about the 4th day i was feeling lot better..so i must admit i really wasnt into picture taking this reach,,but what i did get is here..

working on short 2nd trip report installment- "in the yard"..soon come

RE: trip report with video pics. - Sophie - 06-22-2014

Great start! I'll be right here waiting for more! Glad you felt better.

RE: trip report with video pics. - jitterbug - 06-22-2014

hi suzengrace, sorry i missed you this time . . . more please.

RE: trip report with video pics. - gerryg123 - 06-22-2014

Awesome video. Ran into SG two or three times, including once at Canoe and once across the street from Rick's cafe.

She is among the most beautiful tourists in all of Negril.

RE: trip report with video pics. - suzengrace - 06-23-2014

I saw the g-man going along on his scooter all over the west end and i knew if you followed the trail a happening party would be...Gerry makes everyone feel welcome and makes sure your having a good time...yes goodtime Gerry...lol.

RE: trip report with video pics. - Vicky - 06-23-2014

Susangrace- Thank you for sharing this video. The jah light song playing with pics gives me the feeling of being right there.
Nice Vibe. Ty Ty . I like your writing. I'm the same as you when it comes to if I need isolation, need entertainment , ect . Smile

RE: trip report with video pics. - kylake - 06-23-2014

Thanks Suzen, we tend to like isolation and that is the reason we have been staying at PV. We ate at Cosmos twice this trip but once just for the conch soup. It is a nice chill spot.

RE: trip report with video pics. - rastagirl777 - 06-23-2014

Love Catcha Gardens!  Its where we put our friends that come into town always!  Back when it was LTU Villas the same - but I gotta say its much nicer now.

Came in for a wedding one year and stayed in "One Up", the same room you were in Suzen and while I thought it might be noisy and obnoxious it turned out great - watching the street, checking across the street at the bar to see if the posse had yet arrived...

Cool vibes...

RE: trip report with video pics. - MoFromMonroe - 06-23-2014

Nice report.  Love the video.  Hubby and I go to Cosmos at least once every trip for lunch.  They get some "not so good" reports but we have never had bad service or bad food there.  I love the conch soup too. And this may be a little crazy but they make a damn good margarita on the rocks.  Ridiculously cheap too! Something like $350 or 400.

RE: trip report with video pics. - rootswoman - 06-23-2014

Sigh
That was just lovely Suzengrace
You showed us all the things I miss and love about Negril.
Thank you so much for putting this wonderful report together.
I'm looking forward to the rest.