The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Have a great week - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Have a great week (/showthread.php?tid=100499)

Have a great week - Angel - 08-18-2014

Hope that everyone has a great peaceful week. This site is NOT all negative so keep calm and carry on.

RE: Have a great week - rootswoman - 08-18-2014

Thanks Angel
You too!!

RE: Have a great week - oldtimer - 08-18-2014

and you to !!!!!

RE: Have a great week - Pineapple - 08-18-2014

Going to really try but things are really tense in St. Louis/Ferguson right now Gov. Nixon has called in the National Guard. I don't think that is going to help things. Please keep the people of Ferguson in your positive thoughts.

Going to get away and head to Quincy to help Sophie with a project on Wednesday.

RE: Have a great week - Angel - 08-18-2014

Pineapple have a safe trip. You and Sophie should have a good time. Prayers sent to St Louis.

RE: Have a great week - Likkle Red - 08-19-2014

thanks Angel...wishing all on this board a wonderful week filled with love, laughter and peace.

RE: Have a great week - brihinds - 08-19-2014

Peace to You all.

RE: Have a great week - Venusdelondon - 01-17-2015

Such Kindness - Thank you!

Into the weekend now and its very chilled - Literally!  Woke up to snow this morning here in North London and my hooligans who are not familiar with snow were very excited.  Unfortunately for them, but good for me, it didnt settle.  

I would like to stay more here and soak up trip reports but I have to do the "Mummy thing."  My youngest has a school friend here for the day who is staying for Supper, only her Mum is collecting her at 6.00pm!!!  Blimey!...I forget how early English people eat - that's still Lunch isnt it?  A year in and I'm still on island time.  So chop-chop got to get the wood on the burner and the Shepherds Pie in the oven.

Wishing you Angel and all, a lovely weekend and for those in Ja, soak up those rays and enjoy a shot of Rum for me!!

RE: Have a great week - Schuttzie - 01-18-2015

Thank you, Angel~  Have a Blessed Sunday and positive happy week, Everyone!  

Prayers to Ferguson, everyone be safe.