The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
YIPPPPEE - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: YIPPPPEE (/showthread.php?tid=100631)

Pages: 1 2

YIPPPPEE - oldtimer - 11-03-2014

Thanks Dread . It still took about 20 tries to get the code to work and to get it to say my email addy was valid . My computer screwed up and my email is screwed up still. I had a new hard drive put in and now all my out emails are in the "outbox " how do I get them to " send ". It is microsoft outlook.

RE: YIPPPPEE - Schuttzie - 11-03-2014

Yeah, welcome back OT!! Maybe someone can help with your email problems, I'm not that technie, haha.

RE: YIPPPPEE - Firemon - 11-03-2014

Shucks, by the way you spelled "yippppee" I thought for sure you'd just savored some highly coveted Nova Scotian pum pum. Guess I should have noticed the lack of exclamation points!!!

Glad to have you back online.

RE: YIPPPPEE - kylake - 11-03-2014

Glad you are back in OT. For email addy's to auto populate it would have required you to keep a .NK2 file from the old computer and add it to the new drive. I doubt that was done.
As far as emails from someone if you see the email from someone with their name on it you should be able to right click on the email address and then select add to contacts. You will have to do that individually though.

Maybe someone else has a better suggestion.

RE: YIPPPPEE - Winni - 11-03-2014

LOL! missed us?

RE: YIPPPPEE - dreadneck - 11-03-2014

Glad you made it back OT! I had trouble of my own getting in. That code generator thing is annoying. I tried to turn it off before, but it's got a life of its own!

RE: YIPPPPEE - Westenders - 11-03-2014

Great to see you back OT

RE: YIPPPPEE - Raine - 11-03-2014

(11-03-2014, 08:41 AM)Firemon Wrote:  Shucks, by the way you spelled "yippppee" I thought for sure you'd just savored some highly coveted Nova Scotian pum pum. Guess I should have noticed the lack of exclamation points!!!

Glad to have you back online.

lol..what is a Nova Scotian pum pum....Jamaicans it means something entirely different. Smile

RE: YIPPPPEE - oldtimer - 11-04-2014

same ting mon...hehehe !!!! I think it is just a likke joke on an old guy...hehehe !!!

RE: YIPPPPEE - Angel - 11-04-2014

Welcome back Oldtimer. Almost time for a wedding, hope everything goes well.