The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Hi Everybody - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Hi Everybody (/showthread.php?tid=100647)

Pages: 1 2

Hi Everybody - rootswoman - 11-10-2014

Hope you are all well.

I haven't been around much as I have been recovering from a surgery that I had last month. All is well and I am recovering slow but sure. I had a lovely visit from my daughter who came up to help me out for a few days.

I fell behind om my moderator duties and missed a couple of messages from a concerned boardie. Sorry for the delay - I am thinking about the situation and am seeking advice. I think things have calmed down - in least I hope so.

Ha, I just noticed i somehow graduated to "super moderator" - not a title I feel I've earned - but i guess ill take it if someone has to.

I hope all of you are well.

We wish we could join you November folks - you are all people I would love to meet! - I steered JaBailey over this way as she and Bobo are getting ready to head down. She had trouble getting on board this morning - I think you will hear from her soon.

If anyone else is lurking and can't get on please message Dreadneck through - however it is you contact administration on this board - and he will help you out.

How is everybody? What's new?

And Boardies, Thanks for holding the fort down . I really appreciate you guys. There are a few of you who I know I can always count on to jump in and give a helping hand or say the just the right thing. It means a lot and it does not go unnoticed.

RE: Hi Everybody - Bruce - 11-10-2014

Very sorry to hear about your need of some surgery RW. I hope you are doing well.

RE: Hi Everybody - jabailey - 11-10-2014

Hi back at you - and thanks for getting DN to help me Smile Miss you!

RE: Hi Everybody - Likkle Red - 11-10-2014

So sorry that you have been laid up from surgery. I hope you are feeling better with each passing day.

Missed you!

RE: Hi Everybody - daniel - 11-10-2014

Glad your on the mend , wouldn't a Feb. holiday be nice ? Itsabouttime

RE: Hi Everybody - skyjuice - 11-10-2014

Sorry to hear you have been under the weather but glad you are on the road to recovery.

RE: Hi Everybody - oldtimer - 11-10-2014

Well !!!! What can I say !!!! Hope all is well !!!!!!

RE: Hi Everybody - kylake - 11-10-2014

I knew something was up since you had not been around when OT was having a problem. I hope you recover well and are better than ever when you fully recover!
I think the super moderator has been up for a while. I bet Dread did it and you deserve that title.
Take care!

RE: Hi Everybody - kaycee - 11-10-2014

Heal well soon!

RE: Hi Everybody - Schuttzie - 11-11-2014

It is good to see you back on, RW! I'm so sorry to hear you've been laid up from surgery, healing vibes being sent your way.

I do think things have settled down, we all worked it out, no worriesCool