The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 41 - File: inc/class_session.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 41 errorHandler->error
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
A Week In! - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: A Week In! (/showthread.php?tid=100687)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: A Week In! - kylake - 12-03-2014

Thanks Rastagirl777 for posting about the new bar at Half Moon.

We went to the beach on our very first visit to Negril and second but didn't make it back our last trip. Both Andrew and Tania seemed like very nice people from our brief encounter with them.

The snorkeling was pretty good off the beach. No reef but interesting stuff to look at. A boat with a family came in and I got a starfish and handed it to the kids and they really had fun with it and then I returned it to the sea after they were done inspecting.
The family was from CA and immigrants from Viet Nam. The grandfather came over to thank me for letting his grand kids play with the starfish. Turned out he was located ,in Viet Nam" in Pleiku a city near the base where I was stationed and he actually worked on the base but not when I was there. Unexpected stuff like that makes traveling so interesting

We will certainly have to go back to see the new bar "Calico Jacks" that Andrew and Tania have built. I do know on our first trip they had a special and we had lobster on the beach and it was most excellent. Also got to see a wedding and sent the pic to the bride and groom who lived in England.
[attachment=1570]

RE: A Week In! - Blues Pirate - 12-03-2014

This new bar could be a huge tourist attraction. All it takes is one post on the Tripadvisor Negril forum to get it started. It has worked before for many attractions and businesses. What say you?

RE: A Week In! - booger - 12-03-2014

"I'll post pix probably tommorow can't deal with the picture thingie right now (hic)."

FREAKING TEASE!!!!!!

RE: A Week In! - Blues Pirate - 12-04-2014

And now ladies and gents, getting back to our regularly scheduled program, does anyone have an objection about the new bar being mentioned on Tripadvisor?

RE: A Week In! - rastagirl777 - 12-04-2014

Lol, yes I know you are joking Booger - truthfully I just didn't have it together yesterday to post any pix - 3 Caesars in I'm glad I didn't "type drunk" over here Smile

It just so happens that we are heading out there today - and it is a glorious day for it!  Hub will be taking some "pro pix" which I'll post, along with my "non-pro" pix if they are worthy.

BP - hold off for just one minute.  I know they will not mind publicity but I just want to get a handle from Andrew as to what he'd like to highlight.  Tania usually does the Facebook postings (which I think she'll use Les' pix for).  Also not sure of the "open" status of this place, again, let me get with Andrew on the details before we go "wide"

I too think it will attract lots of visitors - HMB in general is a place where you can do everything or nothing - hikes, snorkel (there is a reef, and now that they have a "fleet" of motorboats they will take you out there to snorkel) and now Calico Jacks...exciting stuff for my good friends Smile

RE: A Week In! - kylake - 12-04-2014

You are correct Booger and I deleted the post

RE: A Week In! - rastagirl777 - 12-04-2014

Game off - typical...plans change - hoping to get out there over the weekend again Smile

RE: A Week In! - kylake - 12-04-2014

RG777, Good luck with a revisit and will be looking forward to the pics and what Andrew wants to do about going wide with the announcement. Certainly look forward to seeing the bar on our next vacation!
I did notice on the HMB facebook page they have a bamboo raft. Is that how you transport out to the new bar?

RE: A Week In! - booger - 12-04-2014

(12-04-2014, 09:57 AM)kylake Wrote:  You are correct Booger and I deleted the post

Respect, as did I.

So Rasta, please take your time posting those pics. 

Itsabouttime

RE: A Week In! - Blues Pirate - 12-15-2014

Hey rastagirl777, any word on the new bar going public on Tripadvisor? And where are those photos you promised?