The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Weird going on - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Weird going on (/showthread.php?tid=100692)

Pages: 1 2

Weird going on - Raine - 12-04-2014

Is it just on my end or does anyone else have weird happenings on the board. It seems like a new board the colour changes frequently from yellow to white, I have been trying for days to post this and it was not allowing me. Anyone else experiencing problems 4_14_6

RE: Weird going on - Angel - 12-04-2014

colors are different and things are changed and think they are still being changed. So it is not you only. Dreadneck is doing some things on it still I think. Have to say the red and green look like Christmas.

RE: Weird going on - kylake - 12-05-2014

Raine2, not sure but this has the appearance of being a flex code. If it is then updating adobe flashplayer will problem fix the issue you are describing.
You can go here to get a newer version of flashplayer but read and remove the check mark for anything they are trying to add on.
http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/?promoid=KLXMF

RE: Weird going on - dreadneck - 12-05-2014

Haven't changed anything except maybe some text sizes since last weekend. Will take a look this weekend.

Raine, which browser are you using? Also, do you really want the "2" at the end of your name?

Kylake's suggestion might help.

RE: Weird going on - rootswoman - 12-05-2014

Hey Raine, 
I was waiting for those who know something about this stuff to answer before I chimed in.
I was thinking perhaps you were trying to get on last weekend while Dread was working on the board.  He spent about three days doing stuff.  He shut it down for some hours and perhaps you were trying to access the old board.

If I recall correctly I believe you are working on an older operating system - (I was too - and it finally died a couple of months ago)  I hope that isn't your problem....  (I was on Windows XP and Microsoft stopped supporting it - we kept it going for quite awhile until its final crash)   I hope you are not on XP!?!

RE: Weird going on - Raine - 12-05-2014

(12-05-2014, 01:15 PM)rootswoman Wrote:  Hey Raine, 
I was waiting for those who know something about this stuff to answer before I chimed in.
I was thinking perhaps you were trying to get on last weekend while Dread was working on the board.  He spent about three days doing stuff.  He shut it down for some hours and perhaps you were trying to access the old board.

If I recall correctly I believe you are working on an older operating system - (I was too - and it finally died a couple of months ago)  I hope that isn't your problem....  (I was on Windows XP and Microsoft stopped supporting it - we kept it going for quite awhile until its final crash)   I hope you are not on XP!?!
Hi rootswoman, how are you and yes am using an older operating system Windows 7 lol we cannot update yet soon though, so that's prolly what the problem is and in a nutshell this is what's happening...

"Actually the board is white, with the subject letters in black, when I click on the post subject/line the board goes yellow....then back again to white and black. Answering/replying to a post is difficult because it is never in the same spot you have to search for it...so will just mostly read for now until I can afford a new system. Have a good day." Smile

RE: Weird going on - Raine - 12-05-2014

(12-05-2014, 12:19 PM)dreadneck Wrote:  Haven't changed anything except maybe some text sizes since last weekend. Will take a look this weekend.

Raine, which browser are you using? Also, do you really want the "2" at the end of your name?

Kylake's suggestion might help.

dreadneck am using IE and no I do not need the "2" at the end of my name...I don't know what happened a while back when the board migrated somehow the "2" just appeared. Ty

Raine,

Thanks for posting the pic, it helped me pinpoint the problem, which is happening in IE, and will soon be fixed.  

The multiple video error message is now fixed.

I also combined your two accounts, and your user name is now Raine.

RE: Weird going on - kylake - 12-05-2014

Raine, when you have time try a new flashplayer update and see if that fixes the problem. If not I have one more suggestion depending on the version of IE you are using. W7 OS I don't think is the problem sounds browser related.

White background is fixed.

BTW, if you have Windows 7, it is a good operating system, there is no real need to upgrade to 8.1.