The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Raine - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Raine (/showthread.php?tid=100695)

Raine - rootswoman - 12-05-2014

Did your Mom take her trip yet?
If so - I hope she avoided the dreaded Chick - V.
I have read about lots of people getting it - the good news is, most recover in a week or two.  

You must be quite busy with your studies right now.  Does your semester end at the end of the month like they do here in the USA?

RE: Raine - Raine - 12-05-2014

Hi rootswoman, yea Mom took her trip and she is rejuvenated lol and she is back safe and sound, missed her so much while she was away and thank goodness no chik-v lol she had a ball mostly she said getting her sea bath which she swears by and she was in a guest house did not see any Jamaican relatives to contribute to her stress...another story this.
I have exam until the twentysecond of December..University is closed from the twentythird until January 5. I just did a paper and am pretty confident that's at least a B+ I have exams right up to the twentythird I am going to my p/t job later and then studying all weekend...glad am not working this weekend. Take care. Smile sorry for the run on sentences am rushing out the library to get to work.

RE: Raine - rootswoman - 12-07-2014

my third attempt at posting a reply - i lost my nice long reply - ugh!

RE: Raine - rootswoman - 12-07-2014

OK well there is a bug but i'm not sure what it is - I wrote a nice long reply, but it vanished when I tried to post it

so i tried again and that vanished

third try stuck

I was encouraging you in your studies and commenting on your Mom's trip - i lost my patients and will have to come back 

RE: Raine - Raine - 12-10-2014

The same stuff has happened to me also rootswoman.....thanks for your encouragement.   Smile

RE: Raine - rootswoman - 12-10-2014

I realized I pushed the "post thread" or "New Reply" button on the left (green)rather than the "post reply" (red) on the right - its smaller and in the wrong place - 
I think i need to get Dreadneck to do something with this - it screws things up.

Meanwhile Go Raine!!!  You can do it!