The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Cozumel - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Cozumel (/showthread.php?tid=100905)

Pages: 1 2 3

Cozumel - jeannieweenie - 04-06-2015

I am going to Cozumel! It is booked. I leave next Monday. 

I was there about 14 years ago with my aunt when I was 19 and I always wanted to return. 

To my JA friends that I had told I would return and see them...I am sorry but it won't be this trip. After long thoughts, I don't want my first vacation (kinda single) to be constantly reminding me of my ex. My BF is going with me and I want to start new memories with him. 

I am super excited and I will still do a trip report. 

Guess what? I am staying at an AI. I know...I have been an advocate against them for years but the deal was amazeballs and I think it's good to get a layout of the land before I dive into a hostel or guesthouse. I plan on renting a car so I will still get to see the island and visit local places. I will say that AI is nice because if I don't wanna do a thing, I don't have to. After my last couple of years, I am excited to no have to worry about a single thing. 

I will update when I return! I love seeing all of your guys' posts on FB and here about JA. I think I will return someday, just not today.  

RE: Cozumel - booger - 04-07-2015

nice work lady.....

RE: Cozumel - Kandm - 04-07-2015

Good for you Jeannie, enjoy. My husband and I made the decision to skip Ja this year as well and are also going to Mexico. We are staying AI too, but in Playa Del Carmen. We have a driver hired for day trips to Tulum and Akumal and have been on the fence about going to Cozumel one of the days as well so I really look forward to hearing about your trip upon your return.

RE: Cozumel - JonTom - 04-07-2015

Have a great trip Jeannie.

Come back and let us know all about it upon your return please.

RE: Cozumel - rootswoman - 04-07-2015

Very cool Jeannie!
Nothing wrong with an all inclusive - especially if you got a great deal. (just think - unlimited strawberry margaritas - yum!)   Bring your own insulated cups. (or Bubba Mugs if you are so inclined)  They always give those lousy little plastic cups.  
I love Mexico - I have not been to Cozumel but it is high on my bucket list.

Glad to hear you have a new BF to travel with.

I miss your trip reports - I do hope you will indulge us.
Take lots of pictures and ENJOY!

RE: Cozumel - kylake - 04-07-2015

Have a great trip Jeannie. There is a beach on the back side/atras of the island and a little beach bar and most of the cruise ship crowds don't make it that far. Might be nice place to visit. Also there is a public beach area you can snorkel from if you are into that.

RE: Cozumel - macyoder - 04-08-2015

This is so cool. I was in Cozumel last week. We drove around the island stopping at Bob Marley bar for a drink. Make sure visit Coconuts and enjoy a drink and the view. Take the ferry over to Playa Del Carmen and check out Paradise beach. There are really nice restaurants on 5th Ave at reasonable prices. 

The joy of A/L is not to limit your option but to expand them. All the money I take on my trip can be spent without care, to do and see things. I always do A/L but I am also an excursion junkie. I have climbed Coba, visited Tulum, and Chica Itza. We swam with the turtles in Akumal plus enjoyed snorkeling  Dos Ojos cenotes/underwater caves. 

http://www.todotulum.com/cenotes/cenote-dos-ojos/

RE: Cozumel - Schuttzie - 04-08-2015

Oh, Jeannie, I'm so excited for you!  I'm glad you are finding happiness again with another and can still travel and enjoy the world.  I'm looking forward to pictures and tales of your trip.

Macy, How about some of your pictures?

I will try to post pictures.

[attachment=2031]

Bob Marley Bar