The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 41 - File: inc/class_session.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 41 errorHandler->error
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Protect Your Credit Cards - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Protect Your Credit Cards (/showthread.php?tid=101293)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Protect Your Credit Cards - kylake - 02-06-2016

Cool, you found what you were looking for RW!

RE: Protect Your Credit Cards - TAH - 02-08-2016

Firemon, that first Amazon link that you posted has some pretty terrible reviews. People are saying it doesn't block rfid at all, and some people had to line theirs with foil to get any protection. Just fyi. 

RE: Protect Your Credit Cards - JonTom - 02-09-2016

The Global Entry cards (which have RFID chip) come with foil lined pouches. The material advises the user to store the card in the pouch at all times, other than when presenting the card to an official, to avoid scanner theft.

The full wallet foil idea would be better if you have many cards though.

RE: Protect Your Credit Cards - kylake - 02-13-2016

Quote:Firemon wrote: Upon further review given CBBox's recommendation I gave the comments a scan and apparently the product listing is very misleading.
Mine was delivered and regardless of some negative reviews.
1. Had no problem removing the cardboard insert, maybe they changed the packaging? I did not have to cut or soak in water. Very slightly bent to start the cardboard out and it slid out without damage.
2. It is 100% waterproof the best I can tell. I put a tissue paper inside, closed, submerged in water with weight on top to keep it from floating up. 24 hours later the tissue inside was just as dry as when I put it in.
3. They also warn sand can interfere with the seal. So just make sure sand is cleared when sealing.

The internal size is about 3 3/4 X 4 inches and will be find for some cash or other small objects.
According to the instructions the first thing the manufacture wants you to do is test the watertight integrity and look for any air bubble leaks, also a float test and return if problems found. They state waterproof but only to 30 ft depth (not tested by me)
Had something similar years ago and if you don't seal it correctly it will leak and should be expected.
Anyway happy with purchase and mainly will just be used to keep cash dry doing a beach crawl also swimming along the way.