The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
bar owner shot dead in Negril last night - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: bar owner shot dead in Negril last night (/showthread.php?tid=101424)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: bar owner shot dead in Negril last night - jitterbug - 06-15-2016

i sit on my fingers a lot when it comes to responding to rg's comments . . . 
sometimes i am not successful . . .

oh well, rg just keeps on trucking . . . 

RE: bar owner shot dead in Negril last night - rastagirl777 - 06-15-2016

As do we all! 

"RastaGirl, please don't yell at me"
Why would I "yell" at you?  Its your vacation - its up to you whether you want to do it or not.

Thanks to RoodDog and Dawn for their support.

I had to read the title of this thread again to remember what it was about.

Sad...it was a sad thread about a poor bar owner shot dead.  Since then a tourist was shot dead as were four other Jamaicans in Westmoreland.  Its been a very violent week.

Yet...the last three pages have been consumed with why I'm such a bad person, objections to my healthy ego and convictions of my beliefs to downright insults.

What's wrong with this picture?  I mean, someone who never posts posts a negative comment - about me.  Someone else has nothing else to say other than they agree with the other two haters.

Nothing from any of you on your views or concerns about this terribly violent week in the world.

Sad.  That's just so sad.  What's even more sad is that the mob-mentality is what gets the most response, the most "views" on this board.  I feel bad for all of you.

Mostly though I feel bad for the victims of violent crime.  And I feel bad for my bredren in Negril.

RE: bar owner shot dead in Negril last night - jitterbug - 06-15-2016

rg, i'm not a hater . . . those are your words . . . you are just annoying with your know it all attitude!

you are not important enough to "hate" . . . more like a bad weed that just keeps growing no matter what!!!

RE: bar owner shot dead in Negril last night - TAH - 06-15-2016

I just... wow.

RE: bar owner shot dead in Negril last night - Winni - 06-15-2016

Wholey shit people!

If you don't like what RG says then just walk on by.  Simple. Done. Finito!

RG was stating how upsetting it is for this killing to happen.  The rest of you just spun it your way so you have an excuse to get into a pissing match with her.  Get a grip and remember that some of us who stay/live on the Westend find it really hard to swallow that this happened at all and I know for me, it has me thinking about what is it that is going to make me leave my beloved Jamaica.  The whole event leaves me smacking my head.

But carry on with your pissing contest cause that is REALLY what is important here.

No need to explain to me how you feel entitled to dictate to others how they should speak, it's quite obvious.  I'm sure you (if the shoe fits) would be the first to rise up about something somewhere being related to bullying.

Oh and yea just cause I don't post much doesnt mean I'm not lurking, always.  I am allowed to post when and how much I want and I will....

I'm out!

W

Thank you Winni...and I'll leave it with this....

"If we walk together little children

We don't ever have to worry
Through this world of trouble
We gotta love one another
Let us take our fellow man by the hand
Try to help him to understand
We can all be together forever and ever
When we make it to the promised land"

RE: bar owner shot dead in Negril last night - RoodDog - 06-15-2016

RastaGirl: "Why would I "yell" at you?"

Because you cant stop yourself...

RastaGirl: "I mean, someone who never posts posts a negative comment - about me. Someone else has nothing else to say other than they agree with the other two haters.
Nothing from any of you on your views or concerns about this terribly violent week in the world."

...And this is why I don't comment about anything

"If we walk together little children

We don't ever have to worry
Through this world of trouble
We gotta love one another
Let us take our fellow man by the hand
Try to help him to understand
We can all be together forever and ever
When we make it to the promised land"