The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Hi Guys - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Hi Guys (/showthread.php?tid=101498)

Hi Guys - Tammy - 07-29-2016

I know it' been forever since I posted. It's been a rough couple years and just hadn't really had anything I could share or felt like sharing. All I do is work and sleep ... boring life trust me. I kinda secluded myself and it's been hard to break out of it. Kid troubles as always. Youngest daughter and kids are back living with me so my house is full along with my private time. 

I did just get back to Jamaica for the first time in 7 years. A friend of mine wanted me to go and took me on an AI trip to Merrill's. By the way Merrill's was a nightmare and not a place I would ever stay again. So much has changed in Negril and the vibe just wasn't the same. Of course I don't hang like I used to or drink as much so that could have had something to do with it. I pretty much stayed close to the resort. We hit all the nightly parties which were BORING. Slow season was dead. I have never seen Alfred's so dead in all my trips. They even closed down by midnight both times we went. Bourbon beach seemed to be the only place that had anything going on but then they had DJ's playing retro music, definitely not my thing. Went to visit with Jah B and I sure missed my likkle cottage and the lane but it was so hot I know I couldn't have made it there. For the first time I required air conditioner. It was so so hot and humid I just don't ever remember it being that hot. Must be old age setting in. LOL

To be completely honest the highlight of my trip was getting to spend some much needed time with my husband. It had been so long and I thought things had changed but as soon as we seen each other it was like we had never been apart. My memories of Jamaica are with him and without him I just had no desire to be there and I never expected that. I guess when there is true love and respect a few years just don't change that. He's doing good and driving a bike taxi in Grange Hill. He had a bad wreck and was pretty banged up. Thank God he was OK. He definitely reminded me why I married him almost 10 yrs ago and how wrong I was for not answering his calls the last couple years. When I shutdown I shut everything and everyone down including him. 

I think most of you know I suffered a lot of death in my family in a very short time then my sister was diagnosed with Cancer and they gave her 5 yrs to live. That was pretty much the straw that broke me. I spent everyday of my vacation with her and put all my energy in her and searching for a miracle. God granted that miracle and it's now been over 6 yrs and she is still with us. My sister is my best friend and I can't imagine life without her. 

So I just wanted to check in and let you guys know I'm still alive and kicking. I miss you all and think about you daily. Thank you for keeping this board going and using it for what it was intended, friendships that can share anything and be there for one another in need. Life is too short for holding grudges, taking things out of context, having enemies so please try and understand the next person and their opinions and thoughts. If you don't agree then you can always say so in a nice way without attacks. We all disagree at some point or another but we should all still remain friends/family. That is what this board is about. Sharing our lives whether they be happy times or sad times.

Love you all and thanks again for keeping this place alive for us all.

RE: Hi Guys - Raine22 - 07-29-2016

Awwww Tammy that was beautiful......heard about you on the board everything good.....take care and have a great day Itsallgood

RE: Hi Guys - jitterbug - 07-29-2016

Hey Tammy, good to hear from you.
Glad you got back to Jamaica.
Hear you on all things concerning negril.
Hope things continue on a good path for you❤️❤️❤️

RE: Hi Guys - kylake - 07-29-2016

Nice to hear from you Tammy. Thank you for providing this board for friendships and communicating!
Hope you life smooths out and you have more time for yourself in the future.

RE: Hi Guys - Bruce - 07-30-2016

Tammy, I am so glad to finally hear from you. I have been wondering for so long what was happening with you. Thank you for sharing things with us and I am so glad you were able to get back to Jamaica and that your time with your husband was positive time. I wish you only the best.

RE: Hi Guys - Sharleen - 07-31-2016

Tammy, I was wondering where you were.  I'm glad to know that you were able to go to Jamaica, for sure a different place now, changes yearly. I haven't gone for a while now, instead doing some needed home improvements and land improvements on my house.  Things like a new roof, the last thing I wanted to spend any dollars on, but some big kitchen improvements, bathroom improvements, new front stairs, the end of my very long driveway being filled in.  Your grandbabies must be big now!  Mine are getting big, the twins are 11 and little Emmie is 5. 
      Sorry about the health of your loved ones, and I'm glad to hear that your sister is still semi okay.  Big up and love sent your way. 

RE: Hi Guys - Winni - 08-02-2016

Hey Dollface!  So glad you and Oniel have reconnected, I wasnt sure what was happening down there.  Negril has most certainly changed from when you and I hung out there lol!  I think mostly we have changed more than Negril has...  Certainly the drinking and partying less makes a huge difference.  Now when I go I am pretty content to stay home in the evenings and watch tv.. (did I say that out loud?)  OK so now you have to look to March and Autumn and Riley are coming then as well.

love and miss you darling...

xoxoxox

w

RE: Hi Guys - Angel - 08-05-2016

Tammy nice you are doing better. Thank you for being around. God bless you and your sister. Hope the kids get sorted out so you have your house back and having some "Me" time to take care of yourself. 

RE: Hi Guys - goldilocks - 08-08-2016

Hi Tammy,  Good to hear from you!  I feel you on the work and the children.  Mine are 30 and 26, and I just can't shake them, LOL! It's that thing called Life.  Glad you got to reconnect with Jamaica!