The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 505 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 360 session->create_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Rhonda, boardie, RIP - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Rhonda, boardie, RIP (/showthread.php?tid=101953)

Rhonda, boardie, RIP - CardBoardBox - 11-05-2017

Rhonda Manno of NJ, age 64, has not posted here for 5 years but some of you knew her.

Last week I bumped into an old boyfriend on the island and he informed me she died in April of brain cancer.

A frequent visitor to the island, a tribute story in the newspaper (confirming her passing) mentioned she had wanted to retire to Jamaica.

http://thecoaster.net/wordpress/bradley-beach-restaurateur-remembered-as-a-giving-person/

Birthday wishes posting:
http://jamericans.net/yellowboard/showthread.php?tid=43759

RE: Rhonda, boardie, RIP - Westenders - 11-05-2017

I didn't know of this lady, but the article you posted is a lovely legacy for all who knew her.

Didn't want to just read and run....

RE: Rhonda, boardie, RIP - Raine22 - 11-06-2017

RIP Rhonda never communicated with you here before my time but from the tributes here you were a great lady.

RE: Rhonda, boardie, RIP - Oldtimer2 - 11-06-2017

where is this place ? Sounds like a great person to know !!

RE: Rhonda, boardie, RIP - kylake - 11-06-2017

Rest in Peace Rhonda!
Sounds like Rhonda was a wonder person and well respected in her community. Hopefully she is now where ever she wants to be in the afterlife. I don't believe I ever knew her but thanks for posting CBB and adding the links to help know about her.

RE: Rhonda, boardie, RIP - Jerrydread - 11-06-2017

Greetings
I met Rhonda almost 10 years ago through the Mi Yard board and her postings about some reggae happenings at the Jersey shore and more specifically Asbury Park NJ.
After that I would see Rhonda at most of the shows that passed through The Saint in Asbury Park. She was a great soul, loved reggae, loved Jamaica and had a shining personality.
Her family had an Italian restaurant up the coast a bit from Asbury park that was top notch. Great food in a friendly atmosphere. Rhonda would even host small local reggae events at the restaurant sometimes. While attending a show last Spring in Asbury Park is when i learned of her passing. Her spirit and great energy will be missed. She was a great lady.

RE: Rhonda, boardie, RIP - Sharleen - 11-07-2017

wow, I wondered what happened to her, I thought she just got sick of posting or something.  I met her pre-arranged in Jamaica for breakfast at Kayuba a couple of times.  Last time I talked to her she had moved out of her house, letting her son & daughter-in-law and grand kids stay there and she had gotten an apartment & loved it.  I think her AOL name was HMB45 ?? or something like that.  She had developed diabetes I know, but was coping with that and quite happy.  I was always supposed to stop by her restaurant on my trips to Pleasant Point NJ but never did.  This is sad news, rest in peace Rhonda.  

RE: Rhonda, boardie, RIP - CardBoardBox - 11-08-2017

Very nice things were written above. Thank you for sharing them.

You were near correct Sharleen. Her aol email was HMR45 although 3 years ago she began mainly using RhondaBeth61 on gmail and was going to curtail the $29 AOL monthly fee.
I have to thank you for the HMR45 reminder, in a way also. I too recall that address stronger than the gmail one, and when I searched just now, I found an unread email from her from April 2014.

Jerrydread, I too met her via miyard, and once she and I went to hear a band play, probably at The Saint. Raggae of course.

The photo does not do her justice
[attachment=2626]