The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 505 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 360 session->create_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Le Mer in Lances bay - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Le Mer in Lances bay (/showthread.php?tid=102002)

Pages: 1 2

Le Mer in Lances bay - kylake - 12-14-2017

Anyone familiar with this place and the people that run it?
http://www.le-mer.com/
Thinking of staying there a few nights on our next reach.

RE: Le Mer in Lances bay - jitterbug - 12-14-2017

Kylake, I could be mixing up ppl but I think Tim stayed there?

RE: Le Mer in Lances bay - ohliz - 12-14-2017

It's where I booked for January then switched to the river because the weather made huge waves that were flooding it. 

Dan and Sheila stay there regularly. 

I can't comment on it since we didn't get to stay, but the owner did give us a refund which was cool because the weather wasn't her fault. 

PS: If you go, you must read this book: https://www.amazon.com/One-People-Guy-Kennaway/dp/0862418291

It was given to me by a J'can friend years ago, the first edition, before they changed the town names from Cousins Cove and Lances Bay to fictitious ones. 

It's much of the reason I wanted to stay in that town. 

RE: Le Mer in Lances bay - Firemon - 12-14-2017

Book ordered!   Positive reviews were the clincher. 

Firemon I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

RE: Le Mer in Lances bay - JonTom - 12-14-2017

I read Guy Kennaway's "One People" book, and recall liking it, but had to go pull it off the bookshelf to make sure it was the same one.

I guess the version I read had Cousin's Cove and Lance's Bay changed already, because I would've recognized the names.

It was humorous, albeit sort of tongue-in-cheek humor.

In any case, enjoy your trip Kylake!

RE: Le Mer in Lances bay - daniel - 12-15-2017

ahhh....LeMer  We love it there . Have stayed there the last 5+ years for part of our trips . Great views , comfy beds , nice pool , good snorkeling when its calm . Coleman and Karen , owners are great people. 

We used to stay at Cove House , in cousins cove , owned by Guy Kennaway . It is no longer to let . The characters in the book are mostly alive and well , and there is a lot of truth to some of the stories in the book . 

RE: Le Mer in Lances bay - kylake - 12-15-2017

Thanks everyone for the input, book suggestion and Daniel for the actual review. Totally going to stay a few nights now after all it is just down the road so to speak.
BTW, just ordered the book.

RE: Le Mer in Lances bay - Firemon - 12-15-2017

Just noticed the price of the book has changed dramatically since your original post Liz.  I paid $4.95 plus $3.99 shipping for $8.94 total.   Now it's listed at $12.95!  (free shipping if amazon prime)