The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Banana Shout ganja - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Banana Shout ganja (/showthread.php?tid=102291)

Pages: 1 2

Banana Shout ganja - Bruce - 11-28-2018

I read somewhere, and saw on their Facebook page, that you can buy ganja legally from them. That is not really the case is it? I read the quality is pretty good.

RE: Banana Shout ganja - Aquavit - 11-29-2018

The owner of Banana Shout, Milo is running a place that has a sacramental license and is selling grams for I think around $10US.

From what I understand the quality is on par with what most get in the states - the "sticky icky" so to speak.

I think he calls it Lion's Lair but check for open times - I recall going by there and seeing that it opened at 2:00pm?

RE: Banana Shout ganja - daniel - 11-29-2018

Bruce , one of many big changes your going to see in Jamaica . Since decimalization it is 10 times more open , if that's possible . Legal for Rastafarian as a religious sacrament . I question why someone would pay 10 times the going rate , though I wish Milo well .

RE: Banana Shout ganja - Bruce - 11-29-2018

Thanks to you both for your replies. It makes some sense now. I will only be there for a week, so if I need to pay more for quality I can deal with it. If I come across quality at a better price first then all the better.

RE: Banana Shout ganja - Aquavit - 12-03-2018

I stopped by and visited with Milo yesterday and saw what he was doing there. Nice and low key, looks like dispensaries used to look in the late 90's in Northern California!

Its nice looking and smelling weed. He lists what he has available on a sign outside so you can see if it tickles your fancy. I think hub got some kind of OG Kush hybrid (sorry, can't remember the name they gave it). While not the "sticky icky" we grow in NorCal it was a nice tight green flower that smelled good and hub liked the taste and head. Different than what he usually smokes from Orange Hill so it was a nice but spendy change for him.

"I question why someone would pay 10 times the going rate , though I wish Milo well ."
More and more tourists are wanting to see and experience the same kind of smoke they do in the states or Canada. Was a time where many thought the Jamaican herb was "all that" compared to what they were used to getting in places outside of NorCal, Oregon, BC etc. With technology as it is, that kind of quality can be grown pretty well pretty much all over the US and Canada now.

They are willing to pay what they pay at home for that - Milo's prices are right in line with what dispensaries sell similar weed for, at least in California (which I know).

I know Milo's source and I know their cultivation techniques - mostly mixed light but they are doing quite a bit more indoor grows. Indoor grows here in Jamaica are expensive just with the power alone. These guys producing this product learned from growers in NorCal and are doing a very decent job using seed stock from Cali.

For hub its a treat, not a daily diet. The treat was fun for him.

RE: Banana Shout ganja - Aquavit - 12-03-2018

For those liking the vape experience Milo will have cartridges with oil - not CO2 extracted though. Grain alcohol extraction and while not as clean as CO2, MUCH more clean than butane. I think he said it will cost $35US/gram?

RE: Banana Shout ganja - Bruce - 12-04-2018

(12-03-2018, 05:48 PM)Aquavit Wrote:  For hub its a treat, not a daily diet.  The treat was fun for him.
Definitely a treat for me, as I don't indulge very much at home. Just would like to have some quality while in Negril. If I end up needing to pay a little more that is ok since I need very little over the week I am there.

RE: Banana Shout ganja - Aquavit - 12-06-2018

Bruce, then definitely check him while you are here. The product is good and the price not out of the norm.

RE: Banana Shout ganja - HighPot - 12-16-2018

Does it smell or taste like banana?

RE: Banana Shout ganja - lizardbeth68 - 01-27-2019

Could someone share what kind of a devise I would need if I bought one of his cartridges? I don’t have experience w vaping but I k ow my lungs would appreciate it.