The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 41 - File: inc/class_session.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 41 errorHandler->error
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
New Project For Negril Morass - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: New Project For Negril Morass (/showthread.php?tid=102300)

Pages: 1 2

RE: New Project For Negril Morass - Aquavit - 12-08-2018

No of course not. I don't know the specific plan exactly - but that's only ONE of the drains and I guess they will be filling/blocking all of them.

But first they need to move the people living and farming there out.

RE: New Project For Negril Morass - Tim - 12-09-2018

(12-07-2018, 12:04 PM)kylake Wrote:  Aquavit, is this the river/non-river you are referring to? I have heard some call it Orange River. I went up it fishing one time and caught a small snook.
https://wiki-map.com/map/?locale=en&lat=18.3593&lng=-78.3177

How long ago was it you fished there? With a guide or solo?

RE: New Project For Negril Morass - wendy - 12-09-2018

Few years ago I drove the road and took photos of the plugged up canals that lead to the morass ..... should be somewhere in the archives here.

RE: New Project For Negril Morass - oldtimer - 12-16-2018

Wendy..I remember when you posted those pics . I went looking for them ( poor guy to do it ) and couldn't find them . The Morass is VERY !!! vital to the health of the land . Swamps are the kidney's of our world . What is going to happen with all the poop from the sewage treatment ( for all it's worth ) that is in the morass . Just cross the bridge and look inland . I can remember when you could go 2-3 miles inland , up the canals of the morass . There were fish , and animals up there . I have never seen one but they say manadees lived there to . What about the " 3;00AM dumping of the sewage screens " when they a plugged . Natural tea coloured water coming down the river IS NOT !!!!!!!!!!! all rain water . I don't swim in the sea until at least Bar-B-Barn . A wise old lady from Redground ,whom a lot of you really old guys knew , told me " (my name) , you haven't been to Negril until you sexed your lady in the sea " . Try that by the bridge and see how far it will get you .