The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Daddy Ron - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Daddy Ron (/showthread.php?tid=102340)

Pages: 1 2

Daddy Ron - MissJamaicaSoul - 01-21-2019

I have just heard the very sad news about Daddy Ron passing away last night. 
I was not sure whether to post as I know there are always rumours and stories. I don't know the details, but I believe that he was in hospital. 

I will of course come back to post when I know more. 

Daddy Ron was an amazing man. He was kind, loyal,friendly and I will never forget him. 

I'm just back from JA a couple of days ago....  RIP Ronnie. 

RE: Daddy Ron - wendy - 01-21-2019

Oh nooooo?

RE: Daddy Ron - oldtimer - 01-21-2019

Double OH NO !!!!! Great guy !!!!

RE: Daddy Ron - wendy - 01-21-2019

Great news, not TRUE 

RE: Daddy Ron - oldtimer - 01-21-2019

Wonderful !!! This is the second time that someone said this !!!

RE: Daddy Ron - JAMaMa - 01-21-2019

Perhaps, for your sake, they mixed up Rons.
Have deleted my previous post to be corrected. Now that I have the correct information...k I received a phone call earlier advising the Ronald/Ron who owns the Sunset Bar in the far west has passed.
The original explaination was not correct due the multiple times it must have passed through the coconut lines and embelished with each passing. I am friends with a relative of this Ronalds (Sunset Bar) and the official cause of his passing was a heart attack.

RE: Daddy Ron - MissJamaicaSoul - 01-22-2019

Thankyou to everyone who responded to this post. 
I was reluctant to post the news as this has happened before. 
I asked 6 or 7 times if people were sure.
I have posted a screen shot of this page over to JA so hopefully the rumours will stop. 
Thank god the news is not true. 

MissJamaicaSoulx

RE: Daddy Ron - Aquavit - 01-23-2019

Ronald from Ronald's Sunset Bar here deep west passed away a few days ago suddenly. Sad news, even with the Rons mix up.

RE: Daddy Ron - MissJamaicaSoul - 01-24-2019

My sincere apologies re the wrong information and many thanks for the boardies who posted.
Thankyou

MissJamaicaSoulx

RE: Daddy Ron - Tammy - 01-29-2019

So sorry about the passing of your friend. I have to admit I am relieved it was not daddy Ron. We are planning a get together at his place to support him and his daughter on 2/13.