The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Roots Bamboo's Show Schedule - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Roots Bamboo's Show Schedule (/showthread.php?tid=102345)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Roots Bamboo's Show Schedule - Westenders - 02-01-2019

Lol OT refund at scrub a dub lol...

I think the worst I have seen is the amount of events that get locked off now by the police.. many with the correct paperwork but just limited palm greasing.

On another note was trying to research if the donkey races event is happening this year and came across some info on a two day reggae festival on 16/17 Feb at wavs with beres headlining. Not sure if this is proper. Firemon have you come across anything in this ??

RE: Roots Bamboo's Show Schedule - Firemon - 02-03-2019

Best as I can tell Kymani's show is simply being handled by a separate promoter from the other RB bookings.

https://firstinlineja.com/event/jamrock-reggae-festival-negril-jamaica

https://www.facebook.com/Jamrock-Reggae-Fest-576197106044830/

RE: Roots Bamboo's Show Schedule - Westenders - 02-04-2019

Ahh right makes sense
Will have to see what people are saying when we get there

RE: Roots Bamboo's Show Schedule - Firemon - 02-08-2019

Tonight's performers include Ken Booth and the Mighty Diamonds.

RE: Roots Bamboo's Show Schedule - Firemon - 02-14-2019

Ky-Mani clip from last night.

https://www.facebook.com/halfmoonjudy/videos/10215497626608225/UzpfSTEwMDAwMDI5ODU4ODY1NjpWSzoyMDgzNjY2Njk4Mzg2MTM3/

RE: Roots Bamboo's Show Schedule - Firemon - 02-15-2019

EVERYBODY at the show is using their cell phone.

Good song choice here--Rastaman Vibration!

RE: Roots Bamboo's Show Schedule - Aquavit - 02-15-2019

"Besides, like Tim said, what are you going to do wait outside the gate waiting for the headliner to take the stage before pulling out your wallet? Do that and you'll miss out being part of the scene listening to the warm up bands and grooving with the people."

Yes, that is exactly what we do. We wait to see the headliner arriving at the venue before we go in - and even that doesn't mean they will play. I was at a multi-performer show many years ago when Toots was on the bill - after waiting more than an hour for him to take the stage the announcement came that "due to circumstances beyond our control" Toots would not be playing. He was there, I saw him backstage with Marcia Griffiths but my guess is the promoter didn't come up with the money. This was at 4:00am mind you.

Aside from that time, I don't recall being at a show where the headliner didn't show up. I guess I'm lucky that way, I've seen A LOT of shows in Negril and beyond. Some artists were known for the no-show (Gregory Isaacs) and some venues were known for it (MXIII years ago, they would advertise acts that were touring in Europe or the States at the time). As far as listening to the Warm Up bands, I have no interest in listening to Gummy-D's cousin ever again in my life.

RE: Roots Bamboo's Show Schedule - oldtimer - 02-15-2019

Gummy D ..now there is an old name .