The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Carlos Santana tour dates - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Carlos Santana tour dates (/showthread.php?tid=102385)

Carlos Santana tour dates - kylake - 02-24-2019

One of my all time favorite performers.
https://tour.santana.com/

RE: Carlos Santana tour dates - Firemon - 02-25-2019

RE: Carlos Santana tour dates - Aquavit - 02-25-2019

Living in the Bay Area I've seen Carlos play several times, on his own and in collaboration with other great musicians.

Stand outs would be his performance (free) in Golden Gate Pqrk at Bill Graham's Memorial and his shows with the Grateful Dead in Calaveras CA.

RE: Carlos Santana tour dates - kylake - 02-25-2019

Really good youtube selection Firemon
Aquavit I have never seen Carlos in concert. I envy you have had the opportunity to do so.

RE: Carlos Santana tour dates - Aquavit - 02-25-2019

Kylake - he's touring so you might be able to catch a show! I'm dreading seeing the ticket prices though....he might play the Fox in Oakland for $250 per ticket...

RE: Carlos Santana tour dates - Sharleen - 03-03-2019

I will be trying to go on August 23rd when he is in my area (Saratoga NY).  Tickets run from $46.50 on the lawn to $563 (each) for really great seats, with prices going down further back.  The problem with the lawn tickets is if it is raining hard you are screwed...  The can also hear perfectly from just outside the venue and many people that live in Saratoga do that & just bring lawn chairs to listen.  Great performer and interesting life history too.  

RE: Carlos Santana tour dates - Aquavit - 03-03-2019

"The problem with the lawn tickets is if it is raining hard you are screwed..."
Ain't that the truth! The two times the Grateful Dead played there in the early 80's it poured down rain - and we danced in it happily!