The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Tryall - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Tryall (/showthread.php?tid=102404)

Pages: 1 2

Tryall - West end lover - 03-12-2019

We usually stay 2-3 weeks in Negril then a night or two in mobay. Easier ride to airport. There was a deal for $450 us a night on Airbnb , I called and offered $200us and got it. Pretty cool place, we looked way out of place, got a lot of stink eyes from guest/owners. But the workers were way cool,loved my big bag of orange hill Ganga I left behind. Housekeeper said we were the best guest she’s had in years and hoped we came back. Made her eat breakfast with us both mornings. Said that was first time for her.

RE: Tryall - Westenders - 03-12-2019

What was the stink eye about lol

RE: Tryall - West end lover - 03-12-2019

Packed for Negril.....only one Polo coller shirt with a semilarge Dragon Stout stain. Hehehe

RE: Tryall - Aquavit - 03-13-2019

You got stink-eye for wearing a stained shirt? Lord, you should see what I wear in the yard, yikes!

Which is why I don't stay at resorts....

RE: Tryall - West end lover - 03-13-2019

I know your yard. I think fist time you stayed there you met us walking out of your house, the orig brimhole house
Dave’s brother stayed with us.
He had hooker stay all week with us and brought to thanksgiving dinner, hooker wear and all.
We were walking out as you were walking in.
Left a Scarface pile on dinner table and 10 cases of empties. Back when he had like 8 dogs that would play in pool all night.david was pissed when he heard they used pool.
Thought about buying Brimhole and leveling it and build one house and one for Wayne, couldnt agree on price.
Maybe next year.

RE: Tryall - West end lover - 03-19-2019

Sorry Negril, just booked Tryall for Thanksgiving.Kinda feel like a traitor. From our time at Aquavits “yard”, xtabi, sea grape citronella, idle awhile, hide awhile, samsara and ocean edge.I’m sure I’m forgetting a few hotels and houses. We’ve spent the last 34 years in Negril for Thanksgivings. Gonna be weird.
Times change

RE: Tryall - Westenders - 03-19-2019

Traitor lol

A change is as good as a rest

RE: Tryall - West end lover - 03-19-2019

Oh man....that hurts.

RE: Tryall - Aquavit - 03-20-2019

"I know your yard. I think fist time you stayed there you met us walking out of your house, the orig brimhole house
Dave’s brother stayed with us."
I don't recall? The first year we were there was 2003. Which house are you referring to, the "stone house"? All the other houses were rented to full-timers then....we were house-sitting for a friend in 2003 and 2004.

"He had hooker stay all week with us and brought to thanksgiving dinner, hooker wear and all."
Lovely, lol. Saw him this past year - hadn't seen him in a long while it was good catching up.

"Left a Scarface pile on dinner table and 10 cases of empties."
Lovingly known as "the good ol' days", right?

"Back when he had like 8 dogs that would play in pool all night.david was pissed when he heard they used pool."
There were a total of 11 dogs in the yard the first three or four years we were there. One of them liked to take discreet "dips" every now and then lol. Not one dog in the yard now is interested in the pool!

"Thought about buying Brimhole and leveling it and build one house and one for Wayne, couldnt agree on price.
Maybe next year."
Good luck with that! Meantime, enjoy Tryall - be sure to wear that stained shirt and stir up some shit!

RE: Tryall - West end lover - 03-20-2019

Stone house is not the original. The wooden one with trap door in bedroom is orig. after the guy who ran over kid in driveway left we would stay there.
We stir up shit wherever we go!!
Ps I’ll stick with New Yorkers are self absorbed....farmers are thick skinned.