The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Tiki Pon Da Sea - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Tiki Pon Da Sea (/showthread.php?tid=102581)

Pages: 1 2

Tiki Pon Da Sea - Firemon - 08-04-2019

Savvy operation.

"Yes, we now have insulated coffee ☕️ mugs to enjoy your coffee pon di AM coffee cruise! Paired with a shot of Jamaican Rum cream, what are you waiting for? Come watch the sunrise ? and enjoy this with us! ???Rum cream available for purchase additionally, coffee cruise is $40 usd per person inclusive of blue mountain coffee 90 mins"

"We will offer a 90 min cruise for $45 per person, drinks sold separately or look for our announcements of where the Tiki will be docked so you can come and just chill with us and have drinks on the floating bar!!!"

RE: Tiki Pon Da Sea - Firemon - 08-04-2019

RE: Tiki Pon Da Sea - oldtimer - 08-05-2019

GREAT !!!!!! idea . The sunrise is the nicest moment of the day . Everything is fresh and new . Has anyone seen this craft ? Who owns it ?

RE: Tiki Pon Da Sea - Firemon - 08-05-2019

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=tiki%20pon%20da%20sea&epa=SEARCH_BOX

http://simplylocal.life/ride-the-waves-tiki-pon-da-sea/?fbclid=IwAR2tGPiQy0e0k_1dHiuK6DU6aTYKBUWs-1_ZFn5umedxKXyxKDwbnwp17x0

RE: Tiki Pon Da Sea - shipmaster - 08-05-2019

45 bucks a head to float around the Bay on a barge? No drinks included?

Good luck with that

Cap

RE: Tiki Pon Da Sea - Aquavit - 08-05-2019

$45? I saw them advertising $60 just a short while ago?

RE: Tiki Pon Da Sea - Westenders - 08-05-2019

I think the 60 $ was drinks included

While this dosent float my boat, pardon the pun

More power to them, prob could look a bit more comfortable too

RE: Tiki Pon Da Sea - oldtimer - 08-05-2019

Well...I thought that drinks were in . Where do they sail from and who owns it .Just as a note it costs me about $2,000/day to run my boat . Well not now I guess but it costs my son more than that.

RE: Tiki Pon Da Sea - Firemon - 08-06-2019

My go-to move is to bring a cheap inflatable lounger; hire Speedy (RIP) to blow it up with his air pump; buy a coconut from a beach vendor; spike it with rum; and then put on my sunglasses as I kick back and float over the waves.   Doing that everyday is quite the bargain.   

Sometimes your thoughts are a million miles away, five years into the future, or just upon the people oblivious to your presence walking the beach.

And it's always fun to leave the floatie behind giving it away to another tourist.  

RE: Tiki Pon Da Sea - oldtimer - 08-11-2019

Firemon..you got it right . Just letting your mind go where it wants to .I love the sunrise !!!! At Treehouse I go upstairs on the breakfast patio and watch the sun come up while doing nothing . If these guys refine this a bit I think they will do quite good . Cap didn't you just love the look of the sun coming up out of the sea to greet you in the morning ? I bet the company you worked for payed you well to do that as well.