The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
In My Feelings Challenge - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: In My Feelings Challenge (/showthread.php?tid=102600)

In My Feelings Challenge - Firemon - 09-04-2019

Kids today....

https://www.businessinsider.com/inmyfeelings-car-dancing-challenge-concerns-serious-injuries-2018-7

A recent internet trend is inspiring drivers all over the world to jump out of moving vehicles and dance in the street while a friend in the passenger seat films, and now transpiration officials and law enforcement are starting to speak out against the dangerous fad.
The viral phenomenon is called the #InMyFeelings Challenge, and is the latest — and possibly most dangerous — of the viral video dares,

but the videos all feature a short dance routine accompanied by the song "In my Feelings" from Drake's latest album, "Scorpion," released July 29th. The dance was pioneered by online personality and comedian Shiggy, who posted this video of himself dancing in the street on Instagram the same night the song was released:

RE: Put On Your Dancing Shoes - Firemon - 09-04-2019

RE: In My Feelings Challenge - oldtimer - 09-04-2019

Certainly isn't the same as dancehall...as an observer ...hehehe

RE: In My Feelings Challenge - Westenders - 09-04-2019

The in my feelings dance craze was last year

No one doing this now

I recall seeing many US police officers doing this in unit cars

RE: In My Feelings Challenge - Firemon - 09-05-2019

I'd actually never heard of the challenge, but saw the clip of the Jamaican guy (posted two days ago--9/3/19) and wondered 'what was going on with the street dancing?'   Hard to keep up with these millennials...water bucket challenge, cinnamon challenge, bottle flipping, bottle cap karate, etc.   What's next?  Swallowing goldfish?  Smile

RE: In My Feelings Challenge - Westenders - 09-05-2019

Lol yep it’s all a bit wild

The in my feelings was everywhere with celebrities online doing it as well

I recall reading an article that Drake wasn’t that pleased as it took over his song

You tubers do anything for hits , I ignore most of there antics when they pop up on my feed