The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Dorian..go to heck... - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Dorian..go to heck... (/showthread.php?tid=102604)

Dorian..go to heck... - oldtimer - 09-09-2019

What a f****** nightmare . My Tiki bar EXPLODED !!!!!!!!!! that's correct EXPLODED !!!! My travel trailer/ganja drier flipped 50ft in the air and when it landed it just flew apart , power will be out until Thurs but I bought a 2nd hand generator today . Stairs to beach tore apart , a couple of big trees in the orchard toppled over , tractor barn roof gone . BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!! This is nothing compared to the devastation in the Bahama's .!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel for them big time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I lost my freezer food but they had none to lose !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Fishermen's Association are gathering 5 maybe 10 containers of supplies so they can get back on their feet a little bit . When the call came to step in , the warehouses on the docks filled up faster than Dorian was blowin'. I'll take these guys ANY DAY , even the ones I don't like !!!!!! God Bless the Men of the SEA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love every f****** one of you !!!!!

RE: Dorian..go to heck... - daniel - 09-09-2019

glad to hear you are safe . sorry about your losses !

RE: Dorian..go to heck... - Westenders - 09-09-2019

That is awful OT glad you are ok and have as positive perspective on this as it must still be a difficult time

Dorian has been horrendous for so many

It’s effects are on the way here currently but we are fortunate to just get some high winds and rain

The Bahamas is so upsetting. Can’t even imagine myself in their shoes.

RE: Dorian..go to heck... - Tammy - 09-11-2019

Happy to hear you are safe OT. I been thinking of you. How is Mr. Ab's and his family? Give him my love and let him know you all have been in my thoughts and prayers. Love you

RE: Dorian..go to heck... - Flintstone - 09-11-2019

Glad you are alright, what a storm, and that was only the tail end. Good to hear you all pitch in to help one another, like Red Green says we are all in this together. We Canuks know how to deal with adverse weather and the after effects. Good luck with your clean up.

RE: Dorian..go to heck... - MissJamaicaSoul - 09-12-2019

Glad to hear that you are ok and hope you have your power back later today.
Stay safe.

MissJamaicaSoulx

RE: Dorian..go to heck... - kylake - 09-13-2019

Sorry to hear the storm was so bad even in NS. Has there been a hurricane in the past that made it that far north?
My heart goes out to the folks in Abaco and Grand Bahama as it looks like total devastation there. No telling how long it will take for them to recover and as I type this another storm (TD 9) heading their way.