The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Response to "Murder Again" - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Response to "Murder Again" (/showthread.php?tid=102661)

Response to "Murder Again" - Aquavit - 12-02-2019

Not sure what's up with the board but I'm not able to reply and felt I really needed to.

What happened last week on the West End ("Murder Again") was ABSOLUTELY A LOCAL THING. It happened in an area that was NOT tourist....and it happened to two LOCAL people. And it was tragic and horrible.

Being that as it may, if people feel they need to stay away from Jamaica because of this or other incidents, so be it. But being on a travel board or not - and being here at the moment I can tell you nothing has changed, the vibe goes on.

Fact is, the gun violence thing doesn't magically disappear. Its been this way for a good 7-8 years now. With the SOE I'm told it has slowed down some but as you can see, it still happens.

Enjoy your vacation. Take note if you need to but be assured your life is not in danger.

RE: Response to "Murder Again" - Firemon - 12-02-2019

RIP Innocent bystander.

RE: Response to "Murder Again" - oldtimer - 12-02-2019

I got my info from the manager of Samsara . I guess it was wrong . The next time this happens I'll check the board 1st .

RE: Response to "Murder Again" - Tammy - 12-02-2019

OT it was Ozzy the carver who was set up near Roots for many many years and his wife/girlfriend Italian lady who worked at Banana Shout. Very very sad situation for sure. There are many guest houses on westend so I would not say it's not a tourist area as all Negril is a tourist area. I'm a tourist and have stayed down a few lanes deep westend. You never know who you befriending and keeping company with or what enemies they have that will catch you in the crossfires. This whole world is crazy now and there is absolutely no regard for human life. Very sad times.

RE: Response to "Murder Again" - Firemon - 12-04-2019

Ozzie Art.

[attachment=2915]

RE: Response to "Murder Again" - Flintstone - 12-05-2019

Nice Fish,
Maybe try a photo sans the dust, (hard to see the colour)

RE: Response to "Murder Again" - Firemon - 12-05-2019

Sits in my front bay window so the colors are sun faded after all these years.  As for the dust--I'm a lousy housekeeper.   Guess I should give the fish a cleaning in Ozzie's honor.  It's my red-green-gold rasta fish. Smile

RE: Response to "Murder Again" - oldtimer - 12-05-2019

It's PERFECT the way it is .!!!!!!

RE: Response to "Murder Again" - Firemon - 12-05-2019

Cleaned up and with better lighting/flash. 

Faded but still visible colors. 

[attachment=2916]