The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Least Visited Country in the World - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Least Visited Country in the World (/showthread.php?tid=102678)

Least Visited Country in the World - Firemon - 12-16-2019

RE: Least Visited Country in the World - oldtimer - 12-17-2019

WOW !!!!!!!!! Old Negril !!! as I remember it in the 60's

RE: Least Visited Country in the World - CardBoardBox - 12-17-2019

Wow is a good posting response for sure.

I was slightly amazed when I went to the youtube page and saw
5,842,267 views - Nov 10, 2019
but the guy has 4.8 million subscribers. His presentation skills warrents such a following, and a company to foot the bill. I think I'd be board on the island but he has what I now lack.

23,732 Comments

RE: Least Visited Country in the World - Tammy - 12-18-2019

I don't know what FTFY stands for but I take it that it was meant to be rude. I deleted the post yesterday and also the one today with the deliberate misspelling. I'm not going to tolerate any bullying on this board. I don't have time or feel well enough to monitor it daily for foolishness and I think we all old enough to do better. 

RE: Least Visited Country in the World - Firemon - 12-18-2019

I wondered what happened to that post.  FTFY is internet short-hand for "Fixed That For You."  CBB misspelled bored so I renamed him CardBoredBox (such clever wordplay) followed by a smiley face.  (<--attempt at humor.)   Nonetheless don't worry.  I shall refrain from using smiley faces from now on.  Sad

RE: Least Visited Country in the World - daniel - 12-18-2019

I had to look it up(ftfy),gave me a good laugh . CboredB

RE: Least Visited Country in the World - Tammy - 12-20-2019

Well the post was reported so I assumed it was something rude, didn't have time to look it up. Post have been reported before between you two so I don't know what the deal is other than I don't feel like dealing with it. 

RE: Least Visited Country in the World - CardBoardBox - 12-21-2019

History can be a friend or foe. And just like sarcasm or humor isn't always clear on the Internet, the spelling correction wasn't clear either. Should have been, but wasn't.

Yawn.
CBBoring.
Both possible posts to trivia or background info or just TMI in a trip report. (Daniel, please don't do one of these.)

Showing an extreme example of what can be viewed as fun/funny, think of someone passing gas in an elevator. Worse, what of the kids who figured it was fun to drop a cinder block from an overpass. (Must I include that more than once this has resulted in a drivers death?)

RE: Least Visited Country in the World - Firemon - 12-23-2019

SMH 

RE: Least Visited Country in the World - CardBoardBox - 12-23-2019

I feel the same way.

When I reread my "Should have been" I realized it was ambiguous, as in 'the humor should have been clearer by the author" but I really meant it to be the humor/pun "Should have been understood by the reader (me)"

A lot depends on which side of the bed one gets up in the morning. Or if it's even your bed you climbed into. LOL

PS smh="shaking my head" but the gif/jpeg/pix is more "I misplaced the hammer".