The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $css_align - Line: 1129 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1129 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1156 postParser->mycode_parse_img
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_img_callback2
/inc/class_parser.php 485 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 177 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 182 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Let's have an ole time topic..... - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Let's have an ole time topic..... (/showthread.php?tid=102688)

Let's have an ole time topic..... - oldtimer - 01-20-2020

The board " she be slow buddy ". If we can round up some of our " oldtimers " or " newtimers " and get a topic goin' that would be GREAT !!!!! It must be the season . I checked out Bobby's board and it is slow as a chicken with one leg
We need some pics , cooking hints , snarky remarks , and people to tell me to " reeler her in ".

RE: Let's have an ole time topic..... - Tammy - 01-21-2020

Yeah the Facebook groups have killed the message boards. There are many representing Negril. 

RE: Let's have an ole time topic..... - kylake - 01-27-2020

I just tried posting a pic but using a chrome os device the file size is coming out too large to post. I will have to do some study to see if I can get the size down or posibility post a link to cloud storage. Quite of a wind storm last week and caused severe damage to west end road and also blew a 55 ton sail boat aground right in front of Treehouse. 

RE: Let's have an ole time topic..... - TAH - 01-27-2020

(01-27-2020, 08:14 AM)kylake Wrote:  I just tried posting a pic but using a chrome os device the file size is coming out too large to post. I will have to do some study to see if I can get the size down or posibility post a link to cloud storage. Quite of a wind storm last week and caused severe damage to west end road and also blew a 55 ton sail boat aground right in front of Treehouse. 

Test:

[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: Let's have an ole time topic..... - TAH - 01-27-2020

kylake: not sure if this will work for you, but when posting an image there is an option to change picture size (width/height). Try putting in 400, and 300, respectively. Worked on the image I posted, but YMMV. 

RE: Let's have an ole time topic..... - kylake - 01-27-2020

Thanks TAH but I am not seeing the option to resize on my chromebook but that is exactly what I would need. Problem is the picture by default is being produced as a .png I don't know of a way to change that in Chrome OS yet (if there is one). 

RE: Let's have an ole time topic..... - oldtimer - 01-28-2020

I bet you don't need my help...hehehe

RE: Let's have an ole time topic..... - CardBoardBox - 01-28-2020

I'll take that bet OT.
One nickel (US$). It's the principal/principle (where's FM when I need him? LOL), not the monitary gain.

Kylake, try this in duckduckgo search:

how to convert .png to .jpg

I picked that thinking it might be easier to reduce a .jpg / jpeg image. What I didn't think of at the time was the search string:

reducing .png size

RE: Let's have an ole time topic..... - kylake - 01-28-2020

I went to a reddit board for r/chromeos and someone suggested pixlr.com and it works like a dream for not only changing the file type but also reducing the file size a bunch. I am back in business as you can see by the new thread I started.
Thanks for all the suggestions everyone!