The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
The job ( boat ) is done - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: The job ( boat ) is done (/showthread.php?tid=102707)

The job ( boat ) is done - oldtimer - 03-25-2020

I wonder where they are going to take it ?

RE: The job ( boat ) is done - CardBoardBox - 03-25-2020

Valid question. Bad humor would be back to the ocean. Logic is someplace to make sure of condition/repair damage. Wasn't it said the inboard was not there? The fact of a craddle on the trailer existed makes me think there is someplace that deals with boats. (Profound - it is an island, of course there are places which deal with boats.) Tangent thought - I wonder if the traffic lights on the Beach road might cause grief. At least there are no low bridges I've ever seen there.
My last interjection, being Jamaica and my memory of the donated police boats which disappeared, to have been found later with their outboards removed, and that the operation started in the middle of the night, ah, never mind. Tangent to THAT, there were stories of truck loads of sand being transported in the middle of the night without a follow up.

The police boats were in the press. The sand I must post as a rumor because I don't remember if it was a newspaper story.

RE: The job ( boat ) is done - IJ - 03-31-2020

If you want the latest on the boat and anything else in Negril, just go to Negril Uncensored on Facebook. It is the #1 source for all things Negril.  The boat is parked at Mama Flo's, until repairs are finished.

RE: The job ( boat ) is done - Tammy - 04-01-2020

Last I seen it was stuck in the sand on the beach in front of Mama Flo's. They left behind some big pieces of metal in the sea in front of Treehouse which is a nightmare for Gail. Going to take a crane to remove them she said. 

CBB yes the stolen sand was in the news a few times actually. Been a long time since that happen.