The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
a priest, a minister and a rabbi walk into a bar ... - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: a priest, a minister and a rabbi walk into a bar ... (/showthread.php?tid=102720)

a priest, a minister and a rabbi walk into a bar ... - CardBoardBox - 04-15-2020

"roast beef on a hard roll"

RE: a priest, a minister and a rabbi walk into a bar ... - CardBoardBox - 04-15-2020

actually, it was a drunk and the bartender.

The minister, priest and rabbi didn't have the minister, and it was about driving 2 new cars. Which crashed, and a big Irish cop showed up to investigate and a rabbi was called and asked to read the "last rites." No, that's not right. I'll try to resolve this because I think 2 jokes were merged, but first, ....

Since everyone here has a paid membership, which is revoked if you don't post something once a year, you would be glad to read that the minister, priest and rabbi each bought a ticket to a raffle for 3 new cars.
My uncle asked someone "who won the cars. Who won the Chevy?"
"Father Oldtimer did. Wasn't he lucky."

Who won the Ford?
"Minister Kylake did. Wasn't he lucky."

Who won the Dodge?
Rabbi Tammy did. Wasn't she lucky."

By the way, how many tickets did you buy? My uncle replied
"Not a darn one. Wasn't I lucky."

That was fun. But at 4 AM, things do get to be funny.
We could also play a knock-knock joke. You start

RE: a priest, a minister and a rabbi walk into a bar ... - oldtimer - 04-15-2020

A termite walked into a bar . He looked around and asked " Where's the bar tender "

RE: a priest, a minister and a rabbi walk into a bar ... - kylake - 04-16-2020

I saw someone buying 144 rolls of toilet paper. That's gross.