The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Friday Music 5/8/2020 - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Friday Music 5/8/2020 (/showthread.php?tid=102735)

Friday Music 5/8/2020 - kylake - 05-08-2020

Where does the time go as Friday is almost over and I haven't posted yet. Well continuing by partially including a trip with music. We finally made it to the famous Kaisers on the West End of Negril. I must say it is a great location for music and the setup for stage almost prefect. They had a much better sound system setup for the event than what we normally see on the beach music. We probably would have never even gone but were invited by Jack Radics a friend of ours for a few years now and also the headliner on the show. He is so much different on stage and basically "transforms himself" and those are his words. We were at Kaisers long before he got there but he made a point of searching us out and saying hello before the show. The show had Marvelous, Andrew Young and Jack Radics and in that order of performance with Andrew and Marvelous being back up singers for Jack when he came on stage. During the show he mentioned us by name and again thanked us for coming and after the show we had a drink together to toast his performance.
There was a Jamaican guy and maybe some of you know him but had a walking stick and danced the whole show with exception of one song. Marvelous sang Blueberry Hill and he just stopped dancing and looked at the stage like WTF. I told Jack that story the next day and that Marvelous should remove that song from his performance....Jack totally cracked up. Well now time for music and I will also add a few pictures of Kaisers at some point.

RE: Friday Music 5/8/2020 - kylake - 05-08-2020

RE: Friday Music 5/8/2020 - oldtimer - 05-09-2020

Great music !!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a couple of " groupies " you guys turned out to be !!!!! Kaiser's was the best of the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew Peter Kaiser and then Norman Walters ( Big Yewt ) then Robert Chishlom and now I'm not sure who owns it . What WONDERFUL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shows . The best artists , they even had long shows !!!! It was just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!! good for the soul !!! Anybody that didn't like a night at Kaiser's were in the wrong country !!!!! Every old bugger here would have a Kaiser story !!!