The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error

Jamericans
3 Hours yesterday .. - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: 3 Hours yesterday .. (/showthread.php?tid=102801)

3 Hours yesterday .. - oldtimer - 07-22-2020

Gettin' through the music EH !!! Thank you very much for the time and effort to do this .!!!

RE: 3 Hours yesterday .. - JAMaMa - 07-22-2020

Actually, between the heat wave we are Currently experiencing (which seriously impacts my outdoor activities) and this virus (which I take very seriously, not only for myself due to age and health risk level AND concerns for everyone else (even when they dont have the sense themselves) I find myself with time, lots of time. So, I am using this as a pre vacation before the actual vacation (home coming). Taking the time to listen, research, etc., and compile a list for myself for when I am home. It will be nice to have such a large variety to choose from since I am usually there for a month (hopefully more in the future). Bad or good (?) it could just blow my cover if I am listening and someone from the board happens by. Lol. Anyway, whilst doing this, and since you asked, I just hit share and post. Hopefully someone else enjoys them. We all have different tastes. I am just one of those people that truly loves all things music(with the exception of rap or hip hop) Which reminds me, my intention to posting compilations was to allow myself some timee to just sit and listen for an extended period of time. They just don't make albums like they used to where every song was good ( I get it, ya make more money selling various albums instead of just one particular) Therefore my personal opinion on them is they are ok, and will do for that purpose only. I much much prefer my personal singles choices...which after last night, have found I will continue to add to! Lol!
Word to wise, “better watch what you ask for. You just might get it”.
I have pretty thick skin, as they say. I did ask for suggestions also. But if anyone is disturbed, or bothered in anyway, by postings, please speak up. Then again, maybe just do not look at them since in all likelihood it will be a music posting. Though, the latter might be the resolution due to the number of viewers. Clearly somebody else likes them (never realized that until you pointed it out). which is a good thing I think.
Now, back to a compilation or two for me to listen to.
Bless up!