The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
JaMaMa did you know.. - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: JaMaMa did you know.. (/showthread.php?tid=102805)

JaMaMa did you know.. - oldtimer - 07-24-2020

who Jeff Healey is ?

RE: JaMaMa did you know.. - JAMaMa - 07-24-2020

As a matter of fact, yes I do. I was listening to him last night while I was “ researching” the other Canadian artists you listed. I just never knew he was Canadian. I never before thought much or paid attention to where artists are from. Now that you have pointed that out I find it interesting just how many, and very good ones are from other countries. There are quite a few on the blues singles lists I have been adding to. Lots of old souls throughout the world! I have always know the blues are extremely popular throughout. Really we are one “ community” ...Bob said One love, one heart, so so true with the blues. And I find the people that really are into the blues to be much nicer, kinder, friendlier. ..never see a brawl at an event...maybe just someone that has too many libations or something...and everyone, even strangers will take care of them...find a nice shady tree to put him under for a nap...lol.
Will be posting when I get more of them together. Maybe tonight. Trying not to rush. Pretty sure everyone listening to the stuff already posted has enough to last awhile. Did you see the one I found that was 10 hours long!
Anyway, finally got some rain and the grass needs mowing! Ugh. The good thing is I get to uses the neighbors industrial mower...knocks out a lot of time!

RE: JaMaMa did you know.. - oldtimer - 07-24-2020

Jeff Healey was blind . He left doing pop music for jazz . He died of a rare cancer . He would put on quite a show . He even made an album with the blind Italian opera singer and Celine Dion .

RE: JaMaMa did you know.. - JAMaMa - 07-24-2020

So sad when such talent is taken from us too soon...but I am thinking the Big Man has one helluva bunch for entertainment...I have many friends holding my place, and hopefully pleading a good case for me! Lord knows I don't want to come back here AGAIN. If accepted, I have no doubt I will be in the blues section and there will not be a bad seat in the house!!!!