The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Sorry red bubble link failed ... - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Sorry red bubble link failed ... (/showthread.php?tid=102820)

Sorry red bubble link failed ... - JAMaMa - 08-13-2020

For whatever reason the link I sent previously does not take you directly to just the reggae face masks...
Type in search: red bubble reggae style face masks. You will then get the link. They have many of different ones.
Or just go to red bubble site and type in reggae style face masks.

RE: Sorry red bubble link failed ... - JAMaMa - 08-13-2020

Ok this link worked for me from here. Note that just above the masks pictured there are boxes you can click on, for ex: rasta , jamaican, dance hall, ska, etc. You will find many more face masks.
Huge selection compared to other sites I have checked out.
https://www.redbubble.com/shop/jamaican+masks

Hahahaha...gonna get this one!

https://www.redbubble.com/i/mask/Walk-and-live-cough-and-BBC-dead-corona-by-EverythingJA/45955727.9G0D8

bombaclaat!...
https://www.redbubble.com/i/mask/Jamerican-GiftFlag-Design-by-JG0024/39536067.9G0D8
JAMERICAN one !

RE: Sorry red bubble link failed ... - kylake - 08-14-2020

What a great selection of not just masks but many Jamaica related items.

RE: Sorry red bubble link failed ... - CardBoardBox - 08-14-2020

Yea, lotta nice items. Two aspects
Light item; when I saw "bombaclaat!" I thought the 2nd URL was a corrected link cause the first link was mal-typed. (who's guilty of jumping to conclusions? OK, me.)
Heavy item; Why the heck wear a mask which might not do much more than hide your face? Sure the mask page descriptions learn towards a "for entertainment purposes only" but I get a bad vib. I later read the 150 comments/reviews on the one mask. Know what U R buying.

The web site RedBubble is akin to Amazon - a listing service. Interesting history read (reed).
The artists (many) are certainly talented and this is a good outlet for them.
The seller / owner of EverythingJA I wish well but I'm not going to contact them with my questions.

Anything with bumbaclaat is like an inside joke or secret handshake, and a great idea for socializing. No one around here asks me about my I Love Negril bumpter sticker.

I did an LOL at one item "tree plus tree equals six", and products with duct tape is an inside joke for the Red Green tv show as in "The handyman's secret weapon."

Nice find JMM. Thanks for sharing.

RE: Sorry red bubble link failed ... - JAMaMa - 08-15-2020

“Anything with bumbaclaat is like an inside joke or secret handshake, and a great idea for socializing.”

Exactly. And for those that don't know or get it, so what! Kind of like my t-shirt that says,
“Yeah, these are fake. The real ones tried to kill me”. Its entertainment for me. The looks of confusion, horror, and then those that get it will approach and ask where I got it. They either want it for themselves or for someone they know. Prompts lots of conversation, encouragement, support, and camaraderie, only with laughs and not tears! It shouldn't be such a secret club though.