The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 41 - File: inc/class_session.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 41 errorHandler->error
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error

Jamericans
sick in Negril . What would.. - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: sick in Negril . What would.. (/showthread.php?tid=102881)

sick in Negril . What would.. - oldtimer - 12-11-2020

you do !!! I'm not in Negril I'm in Nova Scotia and this is what happened . last Sat ( Dec 6th) a vessel broke in my stomach and I almost bled to death . This was because of medication I was taking for burcitus (sp ) I lost about 3-4 pints of blood before I reached the hospital ( I drove myself ). Within minutes of arriving at emergency I was on my way to a Provincial hospital With more stuff being put into me to counter the stuff that was coming out of me . Made it just in time . I didn't feel sick or did I feel up to this point . In the OR right away , life saved !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . There was NOTHING !!!!!!!!!!! leading up to this that I knew of .If I was in Negril and all the insurance in the world would not have done much .I talked to my daughter and she told me that insurance for back to Ca. or back to USA is " as direct as possible ) . How direct is that ???? Just sayin' ....ask your insurance provider that question . The " it could happen anywhere people " ..think twice and check your policies 100 times . 71 million people think Trump is right so I'm probably saying this on deaf ears

RE: sick in Negril . What would.. - kylake - 12-11-2020

If in Negril you would be dead, no doubt about it, IMHO. Sorry to hear you had such a serious medical event. Sounds like an aneurysm with the amount of blood you were losing. Good point about insurance but I don't think any travel medical insurance would have saved a person in a situation like yours unless they had a medivac waiting at the Negril airport. Maybe once the new private hospital in Negril is finished it might be a game changer in an emergency........time will tell.