The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Daniel - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Daniel (/showthread.php?tid=102891)

Daniel - oldtimer - 01-14-2021

I guess he is not the guy I thought he was . Not so much now but there were a lot of " fun " people around . There was the guy that drove the HD and camped out by the lighthouse . there was the white lady who had about 4-5 kids in tow and begged for money by the bridge while her husband hung out at Alfred's there was the guy that made the bikes . Then there was the Ontario guys that lived at Jah B's Pat , Beef , Little guy ,Boogzy There was even the bum that called himself Pirate who lived where he could get free booze . there were lots . Boogzy was the guy that started the Canada VS Jamaica pool toury that went on for 40 years .

RE: Daniel - daniel - 01-14-2021

Yes , there have always been some very colorful characters in negril . I met boogzy about 5 years ago . 

RE: Daniel - CardBoardBox - 01-14-2021

I remember the distintive sound of a Harley on the west end, often, but many years ago. I met 3 street urchins who gave themselves the name of Doctor Feel Good. And I remember the tall skinny girl on the bicycle, Erica, who lived on the West End. She moved off the island about 5 years ago, gained weight and has visited once (that I know of) since then.

I don't remember any of those that DT mentioned, but I agree some were colorful chacters.

RE: Daniel - Flintstone - 01-18-2021

I also met Boogsy  at Jah B's about 6 years ago. We were yard neighboors for 4 weeks. More recently saw him at Drifters, nice guy.